Reviews for That First Week
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I loved this story. I really sympathized with Beth. Something I didn't do, when I read the book.
NotJustAMuggle chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I have a piece of news that will make your day. I met this author today, she went to my high school growing up and so she came back to talk about her books. I asked a question about her feelings on fanfiction and she said she loved it! She further talked about some Angel Burn fanfiction she had read... and she mentioned this story. Her words were "i read a story about beth that made her the focus of the story and about her encounter with her first angel... it is fascinating to read". I decided to look up the stories on fanfiction and I believe your story is the one she was speaking of. Be proud - it's not everyday someone can say that. And yes, I am very serious about all this. Just thought you would like to know.
glassangelrose chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
wow.

that was amazing. Definately continue!

you're an awesome writer, i felt like i was reading something by the author! I'm reading Angel Burn right now(page 252 to be exact), and i'm in love with it, and i was so excited when i saw a ff about it. I'm so glad i clicked on ur story...welcome to my favorites!

again, amazing. :D i cant wait to read more ...it was so good i might have to check out ur other stories lol:)
Dark Angel chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Hi! so i like your story and i think you are a very tallented writer. i really liked the book Angel burn or Angel as it's called in Australia and i was quite suprised at this. Why? because usually i read a fan fic about a book or movie and it aint that great but this you did really well. I think you did a great job of coming up with a story for beth's point of veiw. Maybe you could come up for one for Willow and Alex too in the book they are such a cute couple and i would love to read a fan fic about them D
Jyoti chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Hey it's Puritina but now Chasity. I got a new account so that's why there's a difference in the pen names. Anyways, I am hoping to find a summary or read the book online so that I can write for this. Again, you already know that your story is good.
JustCallMeMaryLynette chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
hey you wont be alone for long, I think i will write one when I finish the book, and Im almost done!
Puritina chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I've never read this book before but your story is good. I can't believe you are the only one that's written for it.

~Puritina~
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Hey, I'm the second reviewer!

How can there only be ONE fic for this story? How do you start a fandom on this site, anyways?

Looved it! I hope you haven't spoiled me; whatever other Angel fics come out will have to work hard to beat this one!
Evilhunterperson chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I recently read the unpublished version of Angel Burn. The sequel will come out in Fall this year, I think. I couldn't read this too deeply because I have a concussion, but I can already tell that you're quite the experienced/accomplished writer. I think you described well Beth's stressful position and her general life just before and after meeting her angel. Fanfiction needs more writers like you. If I could read this closer, I'd probably be hooked.