Reviews for Glow
MrsRobertTPattinson chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Don't be so hard on yourself. I've seen betaed pieces that are 100 times worse. I actually didn't catch any horrid grammar mistakes. I usually do and have abandoned many a promising fic because the grammar/beta skills sucked so badly. Nothing worse than bad head as they say.

Anyhow, I think this might be a lovely thing to continue if you'd had any thoughts as to how it might progress. A slow burn of seven days over twice as many chapters. Short, sweet and poetic. People opening up to find themselves: one knows he's unhappy and searching, one who doesn't know how happy she could be regardless of her pleasure at where her life currently sits.

I'm sad to see Art After 5, Counterpoint, and all the extras come to a close for now, but I have a feeling those two (now three) will be back to visit us. Edward has grown so much as a character under your guidance that he couldn't help but doing more acts of kindness equivalent to manscaping.

So, I hope you continue. I see quite a bit of promise with this. See you soon. ;)
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Half and hour hey S.V.?

And you've got all of us readers drooling for more!

Hope you can expand this one when you're able to!

Cory
jermak99 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I liked this! :)
jansails chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
It's so short, It's hard to get a feel for anything.

An outline description: Achieving yet unfulfilled businessman takes a spontaneous vacation to a dude ranch & meets a natural, pretty girl he's instantly attracted to.

jansails/jan2
nia77 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
mmmmm sounds interesting, love your stories so im up for the ride
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
very nice!
mdf chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
half an hour? wow im impressed!
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Your unedited is better than a lot if other people's edited lol. I admire you gals for being able to write like this bc I certainly can't! Great job!
Sea4Me chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
For thirty minutes, I think this is amazing. It starts off stronger than it ends, but considering all you accomplished in that bit of time, who cares? Thanks for sharing!
kakashifan-0001 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Great story, I can't wait ro read more. Please update soon.
saraamin chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Sweet little one :)
arfalcon chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Yikes, thirty minutes? That sounds virtually impossible, but maybe that's the point - to get you to spit out an idea. Great effort on that front - there's a lot of potential here. Your characters are believable, and you have some good lines. I really liked "She doesn't appear amused." Most importantly, you made me want to read some more. If you can entice me with thirty minutes of thought and effort, that's a success in my book.
MSomeone chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I think it is fabulous. Especially given only 30 minutes jeez... I would have bombed and I would have had only one word written "Ranch". But I also suck at writing so... Anyway thank you for sharing it.
tff000 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
feels like there should be more story. will you be expanding?
bklover08 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Ooh! I like it! Winner or not, I found this an intriguing beginning. ;)
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »