Reviews for Matching Weight
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
love it. all of it :D
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Dean is such an awesome brother. Love this.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
oh my goodness that was so beautiful poor Sammy it was so heart felt.
xcloudx chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
HAHA THIS IS THE BEST! THANK YOU!
hotshow chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was an excellent story. Thank you.
jayhaytch chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
You and moviegeek03 did a FANTASTIC job here, wow, you know I love hurt/comfort and so this was right up my street. Poor, poor Sam, that was REALLY painful, I could feel myself wincing at his every minute move. I can totally understand him not telling Dean, with the weight he held already, but I am so glad Dean got to know and didn't go too hard on him. Love the care an attention once Dean did know... Great fic, very well written, thanks guys. :D
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Very good story.
eggylaine chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I haven't been watching Supernatural or reading any stories for quite a while, but when I got the alert for this one in my inbox I couldn't resist. It's well sweet and I really liked it, great job, both of you right?
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Love a hurt/sick!Sam and this was brilliant! Dean was a bit of an ass in the beginning but in the end - as always, he was there for Sam and the best big brother anyone could ask for!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
That was a simple and sweet story. - Funny how the writers of the series have managed to crank up the level of danger and intensity with each progressing season. Supernatural seasons 1 and 2 seem so simple compared to Seasons 5/6. Dean was a good deal cockier and lighthearted at the beginning. Sam struggled to attain an identity all his own, separate from his family-which, of course, created friction. You've demonstrated that beautifully here by Sam's dogged determination to deal with his problems on his own.

That sorta makes me think back to the 'natural order'. It's actually natural order for Dean to be the one in charge. Natural order also suggests that Sam, while clearly the stronger of the two, also takes on the worst punishment. I think what I loved most is that while Castiel is Dean's guardian angel, Dean has always been Sam's.

Thank you so much for the story!
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Brilliant story, any chance you'll think of extending it or doing a sequel? I'd love it if Sam's liver doesn't heal and he ends up going into liver failure :) Hint hint wink wink. Great story and very much enjoyed thanks! By the way I had the same thing happen with my alerts. I think someone got my password because I went to my alert setting's and found they had all been disabled. I suggest you changed your password and check your alerts. I wasn't getting ANY alerts at all and each time I signed back it I found my alerts disabled again. Since I changed my password it hasn't happened. At least not yet. :)
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
What an ace it no end and send my thanks to moviegeek03 for doing this with
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
y'all are awesome...i've missed you dear becka-how was your birthday? happy belated 19th :) i spent mine driving home from college. did you not do a back up? those are very important i have had to start from scratch before and it isnt fun.

this was a great story-cant wait to see what you have in store for the future

love dear love :)