Reviews for Breaking Free
CAS chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Adorable!
Lacey chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I hope there's an update coming soon :)
HarleyQuinn92 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Keep writing...looks good to me!
rizzlescalzona chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
ahww i love it! Its really good i cant wait till the next and final update :(( im gunna miss this story are you going to do another one at some point? :))
Metroathletegirl chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
This is cute ;)
Lacey chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Great! Cant wait for the next update! :)
Splendora-C.A.M-McGonagall chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
I seriously just started reading Walker stories 2 weeks ago. And I already had to look back to read my previous comment. Short attention span plus I comment on a lot of stories but not normally with ideas so I had to see what it was cuz I forgot
rizzlescalzona chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
ahww that like almost made me cry it was so cute even though she got jealous i love this story its the best I've ever read :,))
rizzlescalzona chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Ahhh i freakin love it i love how you ended it now i wanna see her real jealousy i cant wait for the next update ;)
rizzlescalzona chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Grr i just reread this because its so good and i really cant wait to see the next chapter :))
Metroathletegirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Great! You need to write more stories over the summer! I love sydney and Gage! My favorite episode of them is coming on today: Without a Sound!
rizzlescalzona chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
AHWWWWWWWWWW! I love this! Are you continuing because it's really great (:
Splendora-C.A.M-McGonagall chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Love it. I think you should have her say something to him about this woman and have him cut her off by saying "It is you, has been from the start, hope it will always be." or something. Just trying to have ideas.
mamacrime25 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Great job! I don't feel like you are using Syd, Gage, his or her too much. I really like the way you're taking this story. I think it's going to be interesting.
Lacey chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
It was really good! I cant wait for the next update. :)
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »