Reviews for A Second Chance
jmadiso2 chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
Very good I just took two and a half he's (some breaks in there) to where this one and the one before it. I like it alot good job.,
Deleted18 chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
Awesome story
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
Awwwwwwww! Such a good story. Loved it!
Mieden chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
So, Finns best friend knocks up his first virgin girlfriend. Then, his gay step-brother gets to his next virgin girlfriend first...sounds like it sux to be Finn!
Meg Leigh chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
I loved your story! Its so real in alot of ways. True to the characters and everything. Good job.
krynny chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
love it you so rock. thanks for writing such a cute fun story. you bring new life to such an adorable pairing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
dreamer 3097 chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
this is goood
gleefulmusings chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Why this doesn't have a zillion reviews, I have no idea. It's very-well written, with excellent characterization and a deft touch of realism missing from most fanfiction. I'm one of those who ship Kurt/Puck but believe they wouldn't last in a long-term relationship. This story made me reconsider that, because I can absolutely believe that Puck would force himself to grow up with a child in the picture, even if it's not his own. Kurt's assessment of him was correct: Puck *is* lazy, but that's a choice he can rectify if he so desires. This was incredibly enjoyable. Thank you for sharing it.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
It was a good fic! D
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
You are a very good writer, judging from your writing style. Will you ever write a multi chapter fic about Kurt getting Rachel pregnant that focuses on her pregnancy and the relationship between her and Kurt? I'd love to see that from you.