Reviews for Something to Die For
RinRin-Chama chapter 1 . 1/26
I'd love to read more if this is going to be updated, and i sincerely look forward to the possibility of yaoi (hoping for grimm or ken, my favs), but i kinda hope he does always try to act just like how he did in the 'past' for all the situations, but i am really happy he already has zangetsu, love that! Anyway, i'd be happy to read more
Carly Renee chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Please continue this, or at least post a little more! Very interesting concept! I'd love to read more! :)
Ehlonna the demoness chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Like it;3 can u write some more, cause we never got to see urahara, and yeah he's so badass ;) luv him for it, that and his genius, look, eyes, his personality and so much more ;3
Cuzosu chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Mm, I like Kisuke and Ichigo, just 'cause Urahara's so odd it makes for really funny moments - and sweet ones, too, when he's serious.

Definitely an interesting start. The ending here definitely fits if you use the UraharaxIchigo pairing, too.

Needs minor editing, but not much, mostly extra letters and missing words, if I remember right. And not very many,all things considered.

Good job. :)

I would very much enjoy reading more.

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I LIKE! Please update soon!
peach77 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Hoo... a very good beginning of the story. I cannot wait to read more.
Safiiri chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I love it :) Definitely a different idea to start with (at least to me), and I really hope you keep going with it, I'd love to see where it goes :)
0ld-girl chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
good start so far:) I like the idea of ichigo going back in time to change things, its interesting how ichigo will change the future (i can't wait to see how u will write the story w/ ichigo changing the future:) - theres not enough of those, so i super happy that ur writing story with that kind of plot! n it doesn't hurt that ur using my favorite pairing!XD keep up the lovely work!
hollownature chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
i think it does too. looking forward to more
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
could be interesting. When she says "he took all my powers" the fact that she wasn't paying attention was to the fact that he really didn't right? Because you said her yukata was grey not white, or was that a mistype?
Neko Ninja Hezza chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This story is really interesting so far. I can'twait to see how far this story goes.

Love

Neko Ninja Hezza
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I loooooooove it! I love Ururu! She is so epic! Urahara seems cool! I've read very little good ones...but it's all up to you love! :) i love it so far though! I hope you keep it going as i'm looking forward to the next!