Reviews for Running Away
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Gah you really like making me choked up. Lol Beautiful yet heartbreaking.
teatreekni chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
:( Just to let you know, I cried...Still am actually...
LoLa chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Hi Luna-is-Loony,

I'm not too sure about how I feel about your story but I felt that I had to write a review.

I know the ending is hopeful and it somehow made me smile (through my tears and sobs). But your storyline seems so non-fictional that I feel like crying and never stop. My heart hurts.

It hurt.

Rooz990 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
nice story

it just make me cry
Belle Montague chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Such a memorable and poignant story. I cried so much whilst reading this. My heart literately hurts. You got the emotions just right and perfectly captured the pain of losing a loved one. Very sensitive about the subject of AIDS so congratulations on that.

"They had progressed. There was a chance that they had found something. It wasn't like AZT, merely prolonging their lives, but an actual cure – an end to the pain and misery."

Such a special line. Perfect ending. Beautifully written story and grammatically correct as always. An impeccable fan fiction story.

Also, I must say, I have read this story many times now, as the story line seems to stay with me. Although I know what will happen, I cannot hold back the tears as they fall onto my laptop.

Much love, Belle.
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oh jeez! This story made me feel like j was actually there! I'm still crying! It was such a wonderful story!
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Okay, that did actually make me cry a little bit. It was lovely. God, that was just...really beautifully handled.
anon chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Very good and very sensitive fic. Brilliant idea, very few people have the guts or the skill to write about something as hard-hitting as this but you really pulled it off.
Jessica D chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Wow! I loved this story so so much. It was my perfect kind of story, grammatically perfect in every way. It was so sad and I cried for ages but it was brilliant. You portrayed the emotions of losing a loved one excellently. Really good, my favourite I've ever read. Keep writing!
AlwaysImpatient chapter 1 . 5/22/2011 totally tore my heart out with just reaches inside and pulled it out...I-I have no words...I feel like screaming at you for making this so sad but at the same time I'm impressed that it made me cry so hard.
Slash Shipping on the Pacific chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is so utterly beautiful, i cried, but thank you so much.
Deactivated12345 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I'm crying so much that it's ridiculous.

I don't know what to say, just that this story is amazing.

Amazing, but so, so, so sad.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This was so sad. So beautiful but so sad.
prettyporcelainlace chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I am a total sobbing wreck. Still. I finished this about 10 mins ago... but I had to recover before I attempted to type a review. It was with out any doubt THE most moving thing I have ever read. You wrote it perfectly. God. You need a medal for that. It was total truth. I was crying from the beginning. I still haven't stopped. I'm not sure if I will. I'm going to have to watch this film. Brilliantly written.

Himuro chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
If this story isn't one of the saddest things ever. My heart hurts. Beautifully written and I'm out of words. There are tears in my eyes though.