Reviews for Therapy
PeterGunn chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
Why don't you provide the actual location instead of saying "look for it"? I spent half an hour and found 6 zillion things I'm not interested in. Sure, all that stuff is for somebody and your site search methods MUST be for somebody. But what's with the Sherlock game? I'm 74 and have probably earned the right to 17 status, but don't have a gold badge to help me find a hidden outtake.

"Private Therapy"? Your livejournal and dreamwidth search engines say there is no such thing. I've spent more time looking for this outtake that reading up to that point.
PeterGunn chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
Here, I'm going to order you around! I know you can't switch to doing the exact opposite, because you are already doing the exact opposite.

Put "local color" into the stories themselves so you don't have to write pages and pages of authors notes, which waste time because I have to look to see if it is something I need to read.

And how about putting the actual internet location for your individual outtakes instead of saying something like "It's in one of eastern hemisphere 15 countries. Go find it."

Yeah. You are good at writing, but you are also a tiny bit (83%) infuriating. Apparently you have invented a mix master for stories. Bet you could sell it.

Nope, I'm not telling you where I live. I have little to no interest in drive-bys.

I probably should put a filter up for your reply.

PeterGunn chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
I always spend as much thought trying to grasp the author as the story. It isn't a process, it's just me wishing I could write something other than nonfiction.

In any case, I can see that you are anything but a simple person. And I can see that you invest yourself in your writing. Sometimes that gets a bit distracting in that you have a tiny tendency to meander. Nevertheless I am enjoying "Therapy" immensely - I think. Here's rhetorical: What is the difference between Therapy and Private Therapy?

I suspect there is nothing. But then I also suspect you have an itchy fingers syndrome which can make you pop in there and fix or add. That's bad for me, because I tend to go for the "best" version available and have bounced around various of your sites. Silly me. But I haven't yet learned all of the SYNCing between all of my electronic marvels, which leaves me copying files manually.

(BTW: I have learned that God eliminated purgatory and replaced it with android.)

Hm. You and I would make an interesting couple. You seem to thrive on having everything complicated to the hilt. Complication crushes me. But I finally learned to chew gum and walk at the same time. lol

Many folks say "Have a good day." I say "Un-complicate something." lol

OOPS! I forgot... you said not to order you around. Hey, are you my daughter? She orders God around.

Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
The term "man/child" has been tossed around a lot regarding Castle. I'm just glad you have stayed away from a somewhat similar if not actually verbalized descriptor regarding Beckett which most amateur writers push - "man/woman."

If that is too obscurely stated, I think that around in particular writers have pushed macho or combative onto Kate waaay past the point of being fun, funny or even useful.

To be sure, I'd welcome some of Stana's actual combatING skills being used, but without attitude. The competent don't need and rarely have that.

jp

I appreciate your not picturing her as deliberately in-your-face.
dhurley chapter 23 . 9/12/2014
Great story, are you going to add anymore chapters in the future.
still9000 chapter 23 . 8/25/2014
Thanks for writing this great story! I'd love to read more:)
redorchid23 chapter 23 . 5/15/2014
update please!
stars90 chapter 23 . 5/8/2014
Love it! I'd be thrilled to see more.
jodic chapter 23 . 2/11/2014
hi.

I just read this fanfiction, and I just wanted to let you know that I think it's pretty great. the characters all seemed pretty "real" to me, and the medical jargon is rather imressive. of course I don't know if it's correct, but impressive nonetheless.
I also read the private therapy interludes on LJ, and I thought they were quite interesting in that they actually added to the characters. Fact is, on the actual show all the innuendo is a big part of caskett's relationship, especially when Beckett emphasizes how adventurous she is and how Castle has no idea "what she's capable of"... the shower scene seemed to gel with that.

And when Ryan was talking to Espo about knitting his own scarves, I really could imagine them having that actual conversation.

Castle writing a piece of non-fiction made me think of the Millenium trilogy by Stig Larson, and that they might somehow use a tell-all newspaper article as part of their attack on Ladon... and while he's at it, why not a Pulitzer? :)

Anyway. Thanks for sharing your story. And in case you actually still check your account: I would be interested in knowing whether you intend to finish this story or not.
pamelalexandria chapter 23 . 1/13/2014
Are you going to finish this story? I really like it!
Searching.For.Pieces.Of.Me chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
I love this story. I just went back and reread it and fell in love with it a little more. I do hope you eventually finish it. I think it's too well written to leave it to abandoned WIP land. Even if you don't come back to it, I hope you're doing well now.
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
Hi :) I just found this fic. I love it. And it's been 2 years? I wanna ask how's your baby first :) congratulations and honestly, I'm very curious about how it feels to be a mother :) and second, are you going to continue this, if ever? And I am very thankful for keeping this T-rated :) I'm still, a 16-year-old my self :) I'd love to hear back from you ;)
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
oba
LibbyM chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
I have read a lot of fan fiction in the last several months. I just wantd you to know how much I enjoyed your book. It was warm and genuine and sweet. I loved your portrayal of the characters and your attention to details. I hope you and your family are doing well.
Lucyloo11 chapter 23 . 1/26/2013
Absolutely loved this story. Thank you for writing it and putting so much work in to the case work. Will be following along, thanks again, might just have to re-read it now!