Reviews for The Mirror of Chance
KiyumiArashi chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Hmm, I wonder which son died? Madara went back to before his father died, and both sons were alive last time... perhaps it was past-Madara that died? Will you be updating this anymore?
shadowmarialove chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
ohhh interesting1do continue!
havenspace chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Interesting first two chapters! I would love to see what Madara does when he wakes up.
Yoholic chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Cant wait for the next chapter
narutofan chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Are you gonna update soon?
Tobi - kun chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
AMAZING

You gotta update soon, please?
Tobi - kun chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Love it!

The plot seems really cool, there is sooo long time between a great Madara fic :D
XMistressChaosx chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
I love You for doing this! Madara-danna is my favorite character ever! I'm going to be sad to see him die, anyways this seems like a pretty interesting story You have here. .

I am totally intrigued by it. What is Hikaru gonna do, he can't kill Madara-danna or take his eyes because Madara-danna could kick his ass. Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Till Next Time,

*Chaos' Mistress*
Tarn Vedra 5 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Hm... I really liked the first chapter... and I like the second one... I am a little confused... but I know that you will soon explain everything :)

I like this story :) and Izuna is so cute :)
IndxcvNovelist chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Hey Kai! This story is great! I hope there will be a next chapter.
Reineserpent chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Well, the truth is that I don't like Madara. Really, I don't hate him, 'cause I'm sure everyone has reasons to become what they are, but I don't like reading about him very much in Naruto-universe. Obviously though your fics have this something in them, that attracts attention, positive attention. Reading the second chapter I already could tell myself that I won't be able to stop, that I really want to know what will be. OCs are so much Naruto-verse-like that I even can imagine Kishi drawing them in his manga! This is just like with the 'Phoenix Rising', I'm already drowning in this story, and won't be able to reach the surface until I see the end of it. So I encourage you to continue, and I'm waiting for another chapter :) With sincere respect, Reineserpent.
CoraLinn chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Very intriguing. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Deer Flower chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Hm... I don't really understand where this is going but it sounds interesting.I'll probably understand it a few chapters later,maybe xp
Izolda chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
I think it will be very difficult to make Madara IC but mostly because we know almost nothing about him.

I'm waiting for Madara's reaction xD
ConvictedDreamer chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I must confess: originally I only read this stroy because I loved your other stories. However, now this story had definately caught my attention. Can't wait for the next chapter!