Reviews for A Ray of Light in the Darkness
shadewatcher chapter 15 . 12/12/2012
Dawww! I love happy endings. _

And it does have alot more details in it then the original did. Though i really do still love the original too. :P Though i may be a bit biased. lol
Kusa chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Just noticed something about chapter nine, when Ulera was talking to T-bone she mentioned her annoyance at not being able to go to DEFCON 1, but if I read the chapter where that was mentioned, Ulera wanted DEFCON 2, but had to settle for 3, just something I noticed.
atymer chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
Hi Uly,

Really good story here. I was surprised Feral was actually female! I found that made the rest of the story very intriguing. How she managed to hide herself for so long took so much bravery. Now, I think she will find love greater than she can imagine.

I too, am worried about finding out about her people. I think her clan is probably the last. It would be terrible if there were others and they cast out an entire clan of insane males, comdemning the women and children of future generations to such torture filled lives.

Of course, I know there are other enemies out there to be handled. But I think Feral is more than able to smack anybody down by now. I hope Dark Kat and Viper are really squished and Turmoil doesn't break out of jail, again. LOL

What of Hard Drive and the robot thingys? Has anyone thought to give Hackle a psych eval? You know he is cookoo! They should hold him responsible for everything the Metallikats do. Honestly! Putting them back together!

A definite Story Alert tale. Potential fav list too.
purpledragon6 chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
It was almost sad to see this story end. Not to sound weird but when I first sat down and re-read what was happening it in a way changed the way I view things, music in general. It made me want to write a story but all my ideas where a pile of nonsense. Interesting story.
Roller77 chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
Wow, smokin' epilogue, good for T-bone and Ulera!
purpledragon6 chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
Well I'm starting to get this now...Its interesting.
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
you know: This entire ch. reminded me of a song I heard.
purpledragon6 chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
So she can shape shift? I think i'm starting to get this now.
Life Element chapter 11 . 6/15/2011
Ok, that was defiantly a bad time to lose it Feral
Roller77 chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
Great chapter, as always. Won't the Omegas be surprised that the SWAT Kats are working together with Feral and the Enforcers?
Roller77 chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Well well, glad to see that Feral is back on duty. Ha, I loved it when Ulera zapped Steele, that was hilarious!
Roller77 chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Awwwwww, that was sweet and very sexy too!
Roller77 chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Awww, how terrible for Ulyssis. That was one tramatic experience, it's horrible she has these nightmares. I think T-bone is the only one who can bring her back to sanity.
Roller77 chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Woah, pretty heavy stuff here, too bad for Feral. Hopefully, 'she' will recover soon, with T-bone's help. I do remember reading your original story, glad you decided to do an overhaul, this one looks good!