Reviews for Funny thing about airports
Maeve Morgan chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I've just watched the finale, and I'm also quite upset. Thank you for the story, I hope this is what actually happens when the next season starts. The second person was a nice choice, and you showed the kind of growth I wish I'd see in Violet in the actual series. I love her, but sometimes she annoys the crap out of me.

(Why can't there ever be just a happy ending at a finale? They could've ended it with Sam and Addy in bed, and everything would be okay. Seriously!)
Athena13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
THANK YOU! I've been totally hoping she comes home in time to save him. Please please please!
Update!
Ballerina Bedwetter chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
We didn't see her get on the plane maybe you're right she changes her mind and comes home to find him on the floor.
Tarynn chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
It was a good idea to write in second person. Thumbs up from me.
Ballerina Bedwetter chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Ya know what irks me? After the finale last night there should be a ton of ViP fanfics about it here today but there aren't. Grrrrrrr!
Ballerina Bedwetter chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I couldn't sleep after it either. Violet is my favorite and now she will be the bad girl in everyone else's eyes for leaving Pete home to croak alone. I hope she is the one who saves him for that reason.
Ballerina Bedwetter chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Hooray for this story. I was telling another Violet storywriter there are not enough Violet stories on this site. I appreciate you witing this. Who do you think will find Pete on the floor? As far as I know Timmy isn't leaving so he's not dead let's hope.
Sandra chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
First of all, I like the idea of writing it in second person. It's different but I liket it.

Then... you know I would kill for that to be the beginning of season 5. I haven't lost the faith yet so I hope that Violet changes her mind and come to fight for her family.

I found specially sweet the fact that despite everything, all she can think about is in that "bye bye" from her son and how she realizes that she probably could live without her license, but she couldn't without Pete and her son, which for me is the most romantic thing!

I also loved how Pete looks at her, and feels glad to have her there with him! )

Can't wait to read chapter two!