Reviews for Not As Planned
Momo Spock chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Times like this you are reminded how much of a jerk Batman can be. I really liked how Flash stood up at he end to defend his best friend too! Definatly going into favs ! :)
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Is there a secound to this? Because you're missing a conclusion.

What's cloak and dagger? I've never played it.
REBD chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
WhoKilledCockRobin chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Please update!
AmaraRae chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
update this pleasssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Der Adler des Mondes chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
This is great! Will there be a sequel? I reaaaly want to know the fallout especially nightwing and batmans relationship. I really want to see batman see the wrongin his actions!
reading-rider chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
Great story! It was nice to see you work out a slightly broader story line (than many of your other stories, which tend to be quite focused) and mix some action in. I really enjoyed it - thanks!
Agent Five chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Oh Bruce ... what have you done ...? This was all a security exercise? A test? Surely he would have known just how much this would piss off all those big personalities in the JLA ...? And to risk Dick in the process? What was he thinking ...?

Good conclusion. I hope sometime there's a sequel - when everyone has calmed down. You write character interplay so well. And the conversation that I hope Bruce & Dick one day will have would make for good reading.
Agent Five chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
At last! Call in the cavalry and get out of this mess! I hope it can get sorted ...
izzybizzy333 chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
Good story and interesting conclusion, but why do I get the feeling you're pissed off with someone right now?
Alhana-Antilles chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Finally got caught up in reading this- you've got me quite intrigued. What is Batman doing? And why? This is definitely a head scratchier.

Nicely written as usual.
ldajgr chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
please tell me that dick had/has a good reason for taking selina's money (if he actually did & isn't making people just think he did), like to protect some innocents or something.
Agent Five chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
What? He did take the money? That WAS Dick? I was hoping imposter or doctored footage. Dammit! Now I'm really worried.

But if Bruce was so concerned with this not getting to the press and so not giving the police a heads up, maybe he still believes in Dick and is indeed trying to get to him first - and quick - to protect him. Unfortunate that in the small world of his rich pals, he gets shown a picture message of his prey!

Beginning to wonder about Tammy's sanity now that the stakes are getting increasingly higher and she is obviously getting less impressed by the whole situation and yet she stays.

Loving it.
Agent Five chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Deep, deep under cover. It's serious. And he has no way of tapping into the system to see if he is being followed or found. Intense.

Poor Patty is so caught up in it all she has no choice but to stay. Still, it must still be pretty terrifying no matter how 'comfortable' she may be getting. Liking the Stockholm Syndrome mention; she's sort of caught between hostage and not.

As for the rest of the gang still searching and still believing he could turn dark. I hope they get proven wrong.
MiyamotoUsagiFan chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
OMG! I love this! It's so exciting! I now have a suspicion of what is going on (I think, after reading chapter 5) and think it is going to turn out brilliant. I hope Patty gets to see Nightwing in action. I can't wait 'til the next update.