Reviews for Awkward
MagCat chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I am so sorry that it took me forever to find this! Real life intervened, but at least I finally got around to it.

So, I loved this. I loved how you got behind Xander's "playboy" persona and showed that he was just as nervous about first kisses as everyone else, particularly first kisses. The fact that it was so easy with Vida made me grin. That's what happens when you don't panic over something and just go with your gut.

Keep it up!

MagCat
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That was a really cute one shot. It's Vander, with our favorite plant loving green being all cute and nervous and hilarious all rolled into one. I love how you shed a little different green light on him, instead of him being all Mr. Playboy he was actually like any other normal guy that's kissing the girl he likes for the very first time.

I enjoyed it. Awesome work.
Enigmaforum chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
So this was one of the most adorable things I've ever read. I'm so sorry I didn't find it before. I'm always on the hunt for new Xander and Vida fanficiton. They're one of my favorite pairings. This really encompasses the fear of first kisses and the personailities of Xander and Vida well. I think you showcased Xander in a different and believable way. We always think of him as so experienced but this is a great take on him. I liked seeing him being so unsure and then just going for it.

And the kiss...so cute and well done. I think this was really well written. I hope you explore writing Xander and Vida more in the future. You did a great job!
jadedXelement chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
you totally did not get enough reviews for this story. i absolutely loved it. there's very limited xander and vida stories .. and even more so nicely written ones. yours was perfect. although i was sad it was short (only because i was it was longer so i could enjoy it longer) .. i thought it was a amusing storyline and interesting to see this kind of side of xander. i hope you plan to write more stories for this pairing .. i'll keep my eyes out for it!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/21/2011