Reviews for A Child's Wings
PCDog chapter 1 . 4/28
Your writing has a decent amount of feeling. I have read a couple of paragraphs in and already see the problems. a story needs dynamics. The parent book, the boy is weak and strong. He wants something and a character around him, his mother brings him down. Here, we got something very sad, the kid is lonely. But its not exactly possible. Who else has been caring for the kid? Remember the older girl was 3 when the disabled sister was born. Get my point? At age 3 this is not likely. Perhaps age 5 or 6. Probably 7. Anyway, the parent character has a story too to be considered. For instance how does it feel to go away from her younger sister abandoned? I feel the plot needs a bit more thinking.
coolkat123 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
its so sad...I love it...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
good story, very sad
A2463 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Love it! Please continue!
Inugoma chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
thats so sad i almost cried
Hahafunnybunny12 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is a great story with conflict, loving, caring, and heart ackeing pain. I love it you should make a 2nd one.
Sammy's girl helena chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Are you going to right a sequel to this? I want to know how it ends!
BrittFan chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Oh...my...God, this was absolutely amazing. I didn't read 'A Child Called It', but I am going to read it. I know it's a sad book, so that's why I'm reluctant. This story is so amazing...so, so amazing. It made me cry. I guess some of the best stories are in sections where not many people write stories. (: This was amazing and sad.
BecBec1995 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
That story was probably better than David Pelzers 'Child Called It' novel. :) You should really think about extending the story and publishing it as a book. Loved it D
goofychick chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was an awesome story. It was a tear-jerker throughout the entire story. You need to continue the story, I want to know what happens to Maya and Lily.
Dreamer012 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011