Reviews for The Cattle of the Sun
Window girl chapter 1 . 8/5
I like the idea of Hades laughing.
EJeanTheCat chapter 1 . 7/5
I love this!
XD
WaffaGuy chapter 1 . 5/21
I frowned when I read the words 'her brother'. Then it went away when I realized it was referring to Hermes. Then I frowned again because I remembered that Hades was her uncle.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 4/8
Oh, I lvoe it.

So cute, Hermes swiping Persephone's jewlery XD
Starviking chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I do like Hades and Hermes getting along like this.
Window Girl chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I like this humorous Hades.
DragonsRme chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
aww perfect well done :) x
The Other Problem chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Haha, I agree with your interpretation of Hades. Persephone was done wonderfully and of course Hermes was amazing too. All in all, it was a delightful read.
Nelja chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I love every detail of it! The jewelry "mysteriously" disappearing, the reactions to the cows of both Persephone and Hades, so calm about it without being doormats. It's real mythology and it seems allive at the same time.
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I find this fic cute for some made me chuckle I luv it.
delos13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
It was fun to read. The trio is delightful. I like Hermes a lot and in your story he doesn't disappoint. I don't have any particularly warm feelings for Hades and Persephone but in your story they are charming. In unexpectedly mischievous way.

I hope you'll write something else in the same vein.
anonymouse chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Hermes is my favorite god for exactly this reason. Such a short read, but so fun3
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Crack!mythology. I like it. No, really, I don't know enough about mythology to determine if it's crack or not, but I enjoyed this story even if it is.