Reviews for Dreams
finefinegoodgood chapter 15 . 1/29
Now this...this was a fantastic fic. I really enjoyed reading it. Good job. Loved the ending where Rick finds the baby sock. 3
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
Dude! PLOT TWIST! That was such a cool way to end the story!
drdit92 chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
I don't know if you still are on ffnet, but I found this story thanks to Alex's blog and read it in one go. It was lovely, very well done. You're a very talented writer. Thanks for sharing your words.
joelle.h.good chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
I loved this story so very much...it's needs a sequel. You right great castle pregnancy stories. Great attention to detail without losing the fairy tale aspect. Such an enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
I wish you still wrote stories here. This was so very fantastic. If you're out there and you read this, your talents for Castle fanfiction are missed. And your instincts for the characters were spot on, if the last two seasons have been any indication.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
I love reading and re-reading this story. I wish you would do a follow-up piece. :-)
41319always41319 chapter 15 . 11/27/2013
I really enjoyed this story, and I love how the reality mixed with the dream world.
eva-david chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
I liked this :) I don't usually read this POV or this genre in general but this story was too good not to read. I was really anxious throughout the story because I kept thinking something bad was going to happen until I realized what the flashbacks were referring to.

You're a really good writer for making me enjoy the story even though it's not at all my thing!

Thanks for sharing it with us! :)
Anon Reader chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
This was a fan-freaking-tastic story. Wonderful detail and characterization. I kept checking the published date, shocked that this was released shortly after the Season Three finale. This story deserves more reviews and whatnot, but take heart that you were truly ahead of the curve and your time, so to speak, with this story. Bravo!
Bookish0278 chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
I like this fic I read it all in one sitting!
xfbikerchick chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
Kickass ending..I love it.
xfbikerchick chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Dead in hell and pregnant forever. That line is priceless. Am loving this storyline.
Castlelover94 chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
Sooooo many emotions omg... I loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
So good! Wish there was MORE!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/10/2012