Reviews for Dreams
SuzyJane82 chapter 15 . 6/1
absolutely love this story! great job!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
Incredible
anonymous chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
Hi!
I found your story due to someone requesting help to find it on Tumblr. I am so glad that they asked for help and that someone new the title. It lead me to you story. I just loved it. It was a great read. Thanks for sharing it. The ending was great by the way. Loved the little blue baby sock with the white cuff making it to their world.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
Wow. I really enjoyed this story. Great ride. Of course, I enjoy all of your stories,
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
Read this in one sitting. Found it via the castlefanfics tumblr blog. Really great job weaving in between the two different worlds. Loved the ending with the sock. Well done!
karenm99 chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
This is a very clever, unusual and wonderfully written story. I, too, would like to see a sequel...
still9000 chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
First, thx for writing this story, I really enjoyed it. But you can't just let us hang here! I need to know more, please!
ColieMacKenzie chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
What an amazing story! I can't believe I've never seen it before! It made me smile and yet sad too, and I love love love a bit of alternate-reality and mystery, especially with the end you crafted. I loved the structure of it, the back and forth, the switch when she woke up at the hospital etc. Just really unique and interesting and well-crafted.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/12/2015
I read this every few months and am almost always moved to tears by that last sentence. I so wish you were still active here. Hope you're well.
southerngrammy chapter 15 . 6/4/2015
Love the ending and those last tow lines, priceless. One of the best Castle stories I have read. Thank you.
southerngrammy chapter 13 . 6/4/2015
Very unique story and this chapter is so sweet. Nothing like the birth of a newborn, what a miracle. Brought tears to my eyes. Great writing.
finefinegoodgood chapter 15 . 1/29/2015
Now this...this was a fantastic fic. I really enjoyed reading it. Good job. Loved the ending where Rick finds the baby sock. 3
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
Dude! PLOT TWIST! That was such a cool way to end the story!
drdit92 chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
I don't know if you still are on ffnet, but I found this story thanks to Alex's blog and read it in one go. It was lovely, very well done. You're a very talented writer. Thanks for sharing your words.
joelle.h.good chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
I loved this story so very much...it's needs a sequel. You right great castle pregnancy stories. Great attention to detail without losing the fairy tale aspect. Such an enjoyable read.