Reviews for Fathers
intensewhatever chapter 31 . 1/27
This fic was absolutely amazing. It made me laugh, it made me cry, and most importantly, it made me fall in love with the characters all over again. The story was so realistic and so in character it was amazing. It was spectacularly written and so heartfelt I'm still reeling. And I loved the last chapter. I totally thought it was Kurt until the end, which was exactly what you were going for. Everything you wanted to do, you succeeding in.

Amazing job. :)
Newton15 chapter 31 . 1/21
Oh God, this fic is amazing!
midlifecrisses chapter 31 . 11/29/2013
I've spent three days reading this story and all I can say is WOW. So many incidents and events and you wove them together so wonderfully.

Loved it.
midlifecrisses chapter 23 . 11/28/2013
kzdfksdkhgskhsdkghklgh perfect chapter was perfect!
midlifecrisses chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
I'm not crying - NOPE.
midlifecrisses chapter 16 . 11/28/2013
Wow that was real tense for a moment there.
midlifecrisses chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
I think Finn is Jealous of Burt's relationship w/ Kurt and Blaine.
midlifecrisses chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Great Chapter!
midlifecrisses chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
Aww Burt is learning!
midlifecrisses chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
That's what's missing from this - Sam and the Hudmel house.
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
I loved what Burt did to Mr. A.
midlifecrisses chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
I'm not crying - NOPE.
edu1e6 chapter 31 . 10/31/2013
I've loved this story thank you so much for writing it. Ax
Kerrie chapter 31 . 10/20/2013
This is quite literally the best fiction I've ever read - not fanfiction, not klaine fiction or glee fiction, or anything. Like this is single handedly the best thing I've ever read on the internet. Oh my god. You are the MOST talented writer I've ever stumbled across and this story was absolutely phenomenal. Like, this is the kind of story I want to publish and put on my book shelves besides my Harry Potter books. The way you managed to portray every single one of these characters THROUGH the eyes of a semi-minor character was just mind blowing. I had a perfect sense of everything that was going on - not because I already knew the characters - but because you portrayed them so well. There wasn't a single negative thing, not a single piece of criticism I could offer you. This was perfect; I moved from tears, to laughter, I felt with the characters, like I was there with them, and I knew everything that was going on - right from the head of Burt Hummel. Everything about this was realistic, their emotions, their reactions, their personality. It was flawless. These are real human beings. I very rarely comment on fanfiction; mostly because I'm lazy. I wasn't halfway through this story before I knew I had to leave you with a review that would fully express my appreciate and just... awe... at your talent and hard work. I would read this story a thousand times over it was so well done. Thank you for sharing this with the world, it's a true gem.
Lara140112 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
i have read this Story three times now and I am not sure if I ever reviewed. So here we go: great Story, absolutely love it. Thanks for sharing
1,745 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »