Reviews for Fathers
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
sibling rivalry! awesome! they really do make great brothers! i love this story sooo freaking much!

Lynabelle chapter 31 . 12/8/2012
That was really sweet. This last chapter has my heart melted into a pile of goo
randomred1 chapter 31 . 12/6/2012
this was legitimately one of the best glee stories I've read and definitely the best Burt one :)
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
amazingness! blaine sick is the adroraablest thing when he is sick!
Alicia.SheShe chapter 31 . 11/28/2012
Okay. Let me just say that this story made me cry so many times. My mom actually took away my iPod three times over the course of reading this because I kept wandering into her space after a chapter with tears streaming down my face.
But, I love this SO MUCH. It's genuine, and amazing, and sappy but awesome. And you are now one of my favorite ff authors (in my top favorites, I mean...).
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
awww.. poor blainey baby

iliveforglee11 chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
!11amazingness! burt is so awesome!
iliveforglee11 chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVED BURTS RANT! SO PERFECT!
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
thats so cute! i love kurburlaine!

awesomeness!

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
this was sooo good! ssuch a good one! awesomely hilarious!

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
amazing!

jackie
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
lmao! like father like son! this is amazing! moving on

iliveforglee111 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
i love it! im moving on!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
this story is coming along so well! i love it! this is amazing! i will probably review every chapter, but my mom deb has a message for you below. we read together.

this story is GREAT! I JUST WANT TO MOVE ON! MY DAUGHTER JACKIE ALWAYS REVIEWS FIRST! I HATE REVIEWING UNLESS I HAVE SOMETHING SPECIFIC TO SAY. THE LESS I REVIEW, THE FASTER I CAN CONTINUE READING! so, take my lack of reviews, as a huge compliment! your story is too good to stop reading in order to review!

Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
youre a really good writer! i loved the end the most! with burt thinking to blaine as if he could will him to listen. "let the dam break". they are the best family ship to me. i love burlaine, klaine, and kurburlaine more than anything !

1,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »