Reviews for Fathers
iliveforglee11 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
wow. this is really good! im glad that its not a oneshot! im excited to read what next! this story line is great

jackie and deb!
Adrienne chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
I know that you have finished this, but wanted to tell you that you got this chapter exactly right. I choked up when Burt told Blaine that it was his turn to give Blaine what he deserved. Why can't all dads be like this!

I am really enjoying reading this because Burt is a remarkable character.
Joey Swaggie chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
AHHHH SO CUTE! I love you. Seriously. Wanna come and get married to me? ;)
BellaTocchio chapter 31 . 11/13/2012
I"M crying a lot righ now!

this fic is amazing!

loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
I Love Burt sooooooooo much!

Your Burt is perfect!
Klainescoffee chapter 26 . 10/29/2012
Your A/N litterally made me fall out of my chair laughing! Very embarasing when your reading it in a coffee shop! Thank you so so so much for not letting Rachel go with the Hudmelson (Hummel, Hudson, Anderson) family! I can't stand finchel sometimes!
Klainescoffee chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
Thank you for that chapter! It made my day brighter! *virtual hugs*
Livetodance chapter 31 . 10/23/2012
I know I'm a little bit late here, but I just picked up this story a few days ago and it was incredible. That was the perfect ending, I only wish it didn't have to end. Thanks for a great story!
Livetolaugh chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
That was...wow. I just teared up from how that went from terribly horribly sad to incredibly wonderful.
Livetolaugh chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
I just found out about this fic the other day and I can't stop reading it! It's so adorable and incredibly well written. I haven't seen anything like this on fanfiction before, but I'm really glad I found it.
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
still awesomr this story is... i LOVE BURLAINE! sometimes, i even love nurlaine more than klaine, and thats really saying something.
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
youre a great writer!
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
this was so cute! im soooooooooo glad that this is not a one shot! im excited to go to the next chapter.

Jackie
BloodRose Stark chapter 30 . 10/18/2012
i started crying at the first burt and blaine scene and i din't stop
BloodRose Stark chapter 29 . 10/18/2012
even in storys these two make me cry
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »