Reviews for Fathers
172638xjjd chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I absolutely love this, fantastic writing! If I could fave this more than once I would. I can't begin to say how much I'd love a follow up to this story; I'd love to see how the visit at the doctors goes, the talk with Blaine's dad and then Kurt's return. Seriously this... Wow. 3
SlytherinLoser73 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wow this was great.. I hope you continue it :)
who-knows-what chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
AWWWW! This is so sweet and touching and sad. It actually made me cry a little. I really love Blaine, Kurt and Burt, as well as the men that play them. These characters and this story shows so well the sad effect of peoples judgment and violence but also the difference that support and love can make. I'm not sure which one makes me more emotional.

Thanks and well done.
NonupdatingUser chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Aw! Something like this really needs to happen to Blaine because he is just so perfect on screen.

It's so fluffy and cruel at the same time
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh wow, awesome fic! I love how you make Burt as a father figure to Blaine, and you capture Mr. H's POV quite nicely. So, excellent writing and lovely characterization. Job well done!
struckbycarsondreams chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh my! This whole fanfiction...pure perfection :) I loved it...and I especially enjoyed how Burt could just TELL when Blaine isn't alright. One of those qualities from Burt that I've always adored on the show. Great job! xD
Pizza Boat chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was a really good, well-written insight on Blaine and his background. I loved it.
Orchestra-Eight chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
D'! 3 This makes me happy!
idk24 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Aww! I love Burt! He's the perfect parent! And poor Blaine.. :( But I loved your story :)
JustCourage chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh my gosh, I LOVED it! I totally wish you would write some more chapters(: It sounds awesome.
ilovetoreadandwrite chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I really liked this oneshot! I'm sorry, I'm terrible at reviews. This is your first story? AWESOME.
TenderGraces chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Please. I want to see the confrontation. I want to see Kurt avoiding the subject. Not knowing that Burt knows. And I want to see Blaine father intimidate by Burt.
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122