Reviews for Fathers
BloodRose Stark chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
tears in the end love blaine and burt
IceBlueRose chapter 31 . 9/30/2012
It's twenty minutes after seven in the morning where I'm at and I've spent the entire night reading this instead of sleeping and you know what?

Completely worth it. Thanks for a wonderful story.
RoseCriss chapter 31 . 9/26/2012
OMG I JUST LOVED IT *.*
I have no words to describe it, i really loved this fic! *.*
This last chapter was just so...I can't even tell you what is in my mind! :D
You have to write more fics please, you're an amazing writer!
hma1010 chapter 31 . 9/24/2012
I realize that you wrote this forever ago but I just had to comment and say that is was incredibly well written and I just really enjoyed it!
RoseCriss chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I have no words... *.*
RoseCriss chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Loved it, Burt/Blaine's relationship is really great :D
yodaswife chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
I frelling love you! Sorry, but argh! You are such a beautiful writer and... nghh. Anyway as articulate as that was, I love this story, a Burt/Blaine relationship and Klaine! You are too much.
Rori Potter chapter 31 . 9/8/2012
That was an amazzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiing story!
Cassa-Andra chapter 31 . 9/6/2012
Awesome. Absolutely Awesome.
my own patronus chapter 31 . 9/2/2012
Wow. That was so good! I already loved Burt Hummel, but I think I love him even more now!
I really loved how true your depictions were to the characters. I especially loved that you didn't make Finn a complete idiot - a lot of people depict Finn as someone who can barely write his name, but you gave him a lot more credit than that.
I'm still a little overwhelmed by emotions and can't really figure out a way to say everything I want to about this, so I guess I'll just leave it with how much I love this fic!
orangepumpkins chapter 31 . 8/31/2012
Beautiful.
WeMeow2 chapter 31 . 8/17/2012
EPIC!
caseylf123 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Just a note to say this is probably my favorite story that I have read in fan fic. Your portrayal of the characters is tender, believable, and heartwarming. I look forward to reading anything else you write. Thank you!
Flame-Hazel-18 chapter 31 . 8/5/2012
I know I'm a little late to the party as far as reading this story, but a friend of mine reccomended this to me and after reading it I had to let you know what I thought! First of all, this story was beyond incredible. I devoured it in two days and loved every moment. I laughed, cried, and sat in awe of this story. It was beautifully written and I can't wait to read other things you have written. You deserve every kind word people have said about this story and don't ever forget that. Bravo (:
Yoyodiza chapter 31 . 8/1/2012