Reviews for Fathers
KlainebowKlisses chapter 31 . 7/31/2012
I'm crying ever harder now. How you managed to write such a beautiful, gorgeous story is beyond me. Every chapter was perfection. Every character was written so realistically. Every storyline was believable yet unbelievably imaginative. You've actually changed the way I write my own stories with your massive talent, and I just...I didn't even think I'd LIKE this because I've never read a fanfic that isn't narrated by either Blaine, Kurt, or in third person. But this was something else. You are so amazing and talented; every bit as talented as Kurt, Blaine AND Finn. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It will forever be remembered and will always be one of the best fics I've ever read.
KlainebowKlisses chapter 30 . 7/31/2012
How are you so perfect I'm crying so much how do you do this
KlainebowKlisses chapter 20 . 7/29/2012
ALL. THE. FEELS
KlainebowKlisses chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Burt's speech was just beautiful. Truly beautiful.
KlainebowKlisses chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
I actually can't even express my love for this story already. I have read a LOT of great fanfics, but this is definitely up there and I'm not even finished it. Just...seriously. Every single character is written perfectly and some of it is absolutely hilarious. I especially like your Blaine, Burt and Finn. I can't wait to read more.
KlainebowKlisses chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Oh my god, BURT. "Always funny" I actually can't:'L crying
KlainebowKlisses chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Okay, I have to review right now because I'm flailing so much over how CUTE this is and it isn't even from Klaine's perspective and ucjjvufjbjvc your Burt is the best I've ever read and I just CAN'T. I shall read on and cry.
MothafickleKlaine chapter 31 . 7/25/2012
This has to be my favorite fanfic I've read all summer! And I just started it last night x] so yeah, 24 hours I've put towards reading this story, and I can honestly say I don't regret reading at all. It was beautiful, and heartwarming, and fluffy, and better than anything could actually be on Glee itself. Really, it was amazing :)
Your little Scarlet chapter 31 . 7/22/2012
That was just perfect, thank you)
M chapter 31 . 7/14/2012
Thank you, it was a beautiful story. The scenes with the three brothers were brilliant and hilarious and I wish I had a father like the Burt you've created.
TracesOfTrueLove chapter 31 . 7/14/2012
I love this story! I doubt you would read this after so long, but I love to leave reviews anyway. I loved the plot to this story, and you presented it very well. I don't know why but I had the song How to Save a Life by The Fray running through my head the whole time. Very fitting!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/9/2012
I just started reading this fandom yesterday, and I can honestly say I think you may have ruined any other fics for me because this was just PERFECT. An absolute delight to read, so much so, I read the entire thing straight through. I really loved this beautiful story.
mailroomorder chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
I am so surprised with this chapter. I really enjoyed the plot and learning more about Finn and Burt finally realizing shit.
mailroomorder chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Blaineeee. You make my heart cry...
mailroomorder chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Really awesome start! So excited to read more and see how everything pans out.
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »