Reviews for Fathers
Lost5soul chapter 31 . 8/8/2020
One of the best stories I've read!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/6/2020
I juste found this story. I juste couldn't stop reading it. It was just perfect. I laughed, I cried and well. You're an amazing author and you deserve all the great feadback. Thanks you for sharing your story.
mardie186 chapter 31 . 3/21/2020
A friend told me about this story and I just read it start to finish. Burt Hummel will always be the best dad on the planet. I loved every minute of all of them becoming a family and how Blaine got a true father and mother who really loved him. Loved how even though Kurt, Blaine, and Finn bickered they were always there for each other. Thank you for writing this story 9 years ago. It was nice to have a long KLAINE fic to read while self-isolating at home during the COVID19 pandemic. I am healthy and trying to stay that way. I hope seeing a review 9 years later makes you smile!
carol021987 chapter 1 . 2/11/2020
I read this story nine years after you finished writing it. But I discovered Glee in 2018 so what's a girl to do! Anyway, each chapter really touched my heart and I marked the story as one of my favorites. The very end was so touching as well. I'm going to check out your other stories right now!
scrapmom chapter 31 . 1/29/2020
Yes, this story is many years old and I’m just now reading it, but WOW! I loved every moment of this story. I loved that it was from Burt’s POV and how much he cared for and loved all three boys. I loved the dynamics of the boys as brothers and how Burt dealt with them as a family unit. So wonderful!
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 5 . 7/4/2019
I love the final line. How clever! This is so sweet.
ravencarr chapter 31 . 9/24/2017
It's nice and definitely refreshing seeing things from Burt perspective *standing ovation*
JP chapter 31 . 7/28/2017
Second time reading. The ending is just perfect. Perfect!
JP chapter 3 . 7/27/2017
I love their relationship! Burt and Blaine. I love that this sounds just like them. Loving it. Burt, what can I say he's everyone's favorite Dad!
JP chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Hi. I read the thanks for reading and I though oh no! That's it? Glad to see there's more. I liked it very much. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
AuroraWeasley chapter 31 . 5/23/2017
I'm really impressed with this story. I don't usually read stories that are longer than like 10k words (let alone review much), but I am so grateful I clicked on this. It was so well written and it made me laugh and cry, and I absolutely adore how it ended!

Thank you so much for writing it, I love it!
Lupin3Black chapter 31 . 2/5/2017
IM FUCKING SOBBIG THIS IS GOLD I KNEW IT WAS BLAINE AND THEN KT WAS I AM CRYING OMG YES
gleefanxoxo chapter 31 . 1/29/2017
Wow. I love this ending. It's so brilliant how you're led on to think that Burt and Kurt are talking but then it's really Burt and Blaine. This whole story blew me away, you are a fantastic writer.
chibicherryblossom206 chapter 31 . 1/18/2017
OMG amazing story! Love all small family moments :)
Guest chapter 31 . 11/23/2016
omg this was such a great story thx
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »