Reviews for Fathers
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 5 . 7/4/2019
I love the final line. How clever! This is so sweet.
ravencarr chapter 31 . 9/24/2017
It's nice and definitely refreshing seeing things from Burt perspective *standing ovation*
JP chapter 31 . 7/28/2017
Second time reading. The ending is just perfect. Perfect!
JP chapter 3 . 7/27/2017
I love their relationship! Burt and Blaine. I love that this sounds just like them. Loving it. Burt, what can I say he's everyone's favorite Dad!
JP chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Hi. I read the thanks for reading and I though oh no! That's it? Glad to see there's more. I liked it very much. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
AuroraWeasley chapter 31 . 5/23/2017
I'm really impressed with this story. I don't usually read stories that are longer than like 10k words (let alone review much), but I am so grateful I clicked on this. It was so well written and it made me laugh and cry, and I absolutely adore how it ended!

Thank you so much for writing it, I love it!
Lupin3Black chapter 31 . 2/5/2017
IM FUCKING SOBBIG THIS IS GOLD I KNEW IT WAS BLAINE AND THEN KT WAS I AM CRYING OMG YES
gleefanxoxo chapter 31 . 1/29/2017
Wow. I love this ending. It's so brilliant how you're led on to think that Burt and Kurt are talking but then it's really Burt and Blaine. This whole story blew me away, you are a fantastic writer.
chibicherryblossom206 chapter 31 . 1/18/2017
OMG amazing story! Love all small family moments :)
Guest chapter 31 . 11/23/2016
omg this was such a great story thx
Leydhawk chapter 31 . 11/6/2016
Amazing story. I'm thrilled to know it's resonated with so many people. I won't forget this.

Leydhawk chapter 22 . 11/5/2016
Still loving it, just so eager to read the next chapter I'm not reviewing properly.

Leydhawk chapter 10 . 11/4/2016
Wow. I know I've written that before, but... Wow.

Leydhawk chapter 8 . 11/4/2016
I love that Burt has his hidden ways of getting Kurt and Blaine out of liplock! Funny indeed.

Leydhawk chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
You write Burt very well!

1,822 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »