Reviews for Fathers
Leydhawk chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
This Blaine is heartbreaking.

Liane
Leydhawk chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Wow! Hkvoyage recommended this on Tumblr and I am hooked with ONE freaking chapter! I love writing Burt but I never would have thought to try a first person perspective. I'm impressed already.

Liane
Isabel chapter 31 . 10/22/2016
This FanFiction is one of my favorite Klaine fanfic a ever! It's the absolute best! So beautiful, sad, hopefull, and so many other things! This is my 2nd time reading it all the way through and I loved it just as much as the first time! Spectacular!
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 31 . 7/28/2016
I think this story is incredible. And I love the way you wrote Burt. He's an incredible character on the show but you went even further. You kept him in character, but you also explored greater depths. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful piece of yourself, which is what great writing is.
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 30 . 7/28/2016
I loved this. This whole story, but I love how you brought it full circle. Never quit writing
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
Incredibly sweet. I had a fe ping the warbler thing was about a serenade. That's so Blaine. I loved this chapter
Guest chapter 31 . 7/26/2016
Honestly, this is one of the best stories I've ever read. You gave a very accurate description of the dynamic between Finn, Kurt, and especially Blaine, through the eyes of Burt. You made me laugh, cry, and thoroughly enjoy this story. When I read this, I didn't just see Glee. I saw something entirely new, unique, and creative that YOU came up with. I love the ending of this as well, tying this wonderfully spun tale into a meaningful lesson for the audience. Thank you for writing this 3
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 22 . 7/26/2016
Each chapter of this story has just been amazing. Love this story
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 20 . 7/26/2016
Oh goodness. You just reduced me to tears
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 16 . 7/26/2016
I loved this storyline. So sweet
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 10 . 7/25/2016
Amazing chapter
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
I love this story from Burt's point of view. Burt is one of my favorite characters and so is Blaine and Kurt so this story has a complete pleasure to read. A great mix of drama and humor.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/4/2016
Beautiful
Fiona chapter 31 . 3/15/2016
Love this so much, no matter how many times I've read it and that last line has me in tears every single time. I'd better go an get a tissue now...sob.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/9/2015