Reviews for Fathers
Leydhawk chapter 31 . 11/6/2016
Amazing story. I'm thrilled to know it's resonated with so many people. I won't forget this.

Leydhawk chapter 22 . 11/5/2016
Still loving it, just so eager to read the next chapter I'm not reviewing properly.

Leydhawk chapter 10 . 11/4/2016
Wow. I know I've written that before, but... Wow.

Leydhawk chapter 8 . 11/4/2016
I love that Burt has his hidden ways of getting Kurt and Blaine out of liplock! Funny indeed.

Leydhawk chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
You write Burt very well!

Leydhawk chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
This Blaine is heartbreaking.

Leydhawk chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Wow! Hkvoyage recommended this on Tumblr and I am hooked with ONE freaking chapter! I love writing Burt but I never would have thought to try a first person perspective. I'm impressed already.

Isabel chapter 31 . 10/22/2016
This FanFiction is one of my favorite Klaine fanfic a ever! It's the absolute best! So beautiful, sad, hopefull, and so many other things! This is my 2nd time reading it all the way through and I loved it just as much as the first time! Spectacular!
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 31 . 7/28/2016
I think this story is incredible. And I love the way you wrote Burt. He's an incredible character on the show but you went even further. You kept him in character, but you also explored greater depths. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful piece of yourself, which is what great writing is.
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 30 . 7/28/2016
I loved this. This whole story, but I love how you brought it full circle. Never quit writing
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
Incredibly sweet. I had a fe ping the warbler thing was about a serenade. That's so Blaine. I loved this chapter
Guest chapter 31 . 7/26/2016
Honestly, this is one of the best stories I've ever read. You gave a very accurate description of the dynamic between Finn, Kurt, and especially Blaine, through the eyes of Burt. You made me laugh, cry, and thoroughly enjoy this story. When I read this, I didn't just see Glee. I saw something entirely new, unique, and creative that YOU came up with. I love the ending of this as well, tying this wonderfully spun tale into a meaningful lesson for the audience. Thank you for writing this 3
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 22 . 7/26/2016
Each chapter of this story has just been amazing. Love this story
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 20 . 7/26/2016
Oh goodness. You just reduced me to tears
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 16 . 7/26/2016
I loved this storyline. So sweet
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »