Reviews for Fathers
Guest chapter 31 . 10/31/2015
I'm not sure what to say about this story other than its perfect. It was beautiful and I enjoyed it so much! Thank you so much.
just.isa chapter 10 . 10/13/2015
v
lazymi chapter 31 . 9/20/2015
Today I was looking through my list of favourite stories and decided to read this again... and it made me remember why I had favourited it in the first place. Lovely lovely piece of writing, and it makes me miss Finn just that little more.

Thank you for sharing your lovely story.
proudmom62 chapter 31 . 8/15/2015
I know I'm a little late to the game, but I wanted to tell you how much I loved reading this story. I've read a lot of fan fiction and just discovered this two days ago. I thought I had read all the really good stuff until I read this! I know this was written over 4 years ago, but I wanted you to know what an incredible writer you are (which I'm sure you do). This story was brilliant and so heartwarming. We all know that Burt Hummel is the world's greatest dad but you were able to capture his essence and magnify it tenfold! The love between father and son(s) that you were able to convey through this story was incredible and so heartwarming. Thank you for gifting us with this! I know it's been 4 years since this was written, I hope that you have gone on to be and incredible writer. I think you have a true gift that should be shared with everyone!
poppyhilll chapter 31 . 8/14/2015
This is amazing you're an amazing writer
Jill Pickle chapter 31 . 8/12/2015
Yesterday for some reason I was in the mood to read something heart warming, and I thought of this story, so I decided to re-read it again. I'm not sure if I ever commented on it, so I just wanted to say that it's a really lovely story. I feel like, despite it being obviously AU, you got the characterization of all the characters really perfect. It makes me miss Finn so much. Even re-reading it years later, it still makes me cry at the end.
Handles14 chapter 31 . 7/27/2015
You are such an amazing writer! I have been looking so long for a story like this that involved Burt with all three boys. This is seriously one of the best stories I have ever read on here. I know I will be back to read this one over and over again. Thank you so much!
A chapter 31 . 10/23/2014
This was absolutely incredible and amazing and inspiring and beautiful and every other position adjective that I can't think of.
cato1850 chapter 31 . 8/24/2014
OMG the tears. This is the best story I've read...ever, and I've read loads. I would like to keep this forever and use it as a reference manual on how to raise boys. Too late for mine but maybe not too late for grandsons. I'm going to call my 29-year-old and tell him I love him now. Thank you so much for writing. You are amazing.
Vallyjean22 chapter 31 . 8/8/2014
I don't even know how I FOUND this story thank-you, thank-you, thank-you for writing it. I have spent a lovely summer day doing nothing but read Burt's tale and I couldn't be happier to do much else. Sometimes I laughed, many times I cried, and sometimes I just felt overwhelmed by it all. This is the best Burt story I have ever found. Now I'm going to dry my tears and look for anything else you have to share. Bravo.
jp chapter 31 . 7/7/2014
Its so much I can say. But I will keep it short. I loved this story profoundly. Its such a beautiful story. You touched my heart over and over again! Bless you!

PS. I'm not the only one who find Rachel Berry annoying! I love how Blaine won nationals. We all know he's the best singer. Thank you again! I cried at the ending. That was special...Burt and Blaine!
jp chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
Crying...again.
jp chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
I'm crying...I'm loving this story better than Glee s version! You are such a gifted writer. How will we find you?
jp chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Beautiful!
jp chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
You are Amazing! If you write a book...how will I ever find you?
1,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »