Reviews for Fathers
jp chapter 31 . 7/7/2014
Its so much I can say. But I will keep it short. I loved this story profoundly. Its such a beautiful story. You touched my heart over and over again! Bless you!

PS. I'm not the only one who find Rachel Berry annoying! I love how Blaine won nationals. We all know he's the best singer. Thank you again! I cried at the ending. That was special...Burt and Blaine!
jp chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
Crying...again.
jp chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
I'm crying...I'm loving this story better than Glee s version! You are such a gifted writer. How will we find you?
jp chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Beautiful!
jp chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
You are Amazing! If you write a book...how will I ever find you?
jp chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
This is so good...and sad. Thank you.
jp chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
You have already made me cry! This is good! Sounds just like Burt and Blaine.
pkhoolie chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
i got the feeling through while reading thids fic that Burt cares more about Blaine then that he cares about Kurt. And that is not a compliment
Kurt is his real son. I think you forgot that.
Feelthecoldwindblowingmyhair chapter 31 . 6/13/2014
This was so beautiful! I read it in 3 days, it's definitely going to stay with me forever. Thank you so much for this, for sharing it with us. I found it just now and I'll surely come back to read it again a thousand times more through the years. It has been priceless to read this. I hope you are still doing ok, take care!
Linneagb chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Awwwwwwww. Poor Blainers. And the ending was just so beautiful
Linneagb chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
Awwwww Barole are so sweeeeeet! and poor Finn.
Linneagb chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
This is just so beautiful
Linneagb chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
Cool! That is so great Blaine literally begged Burt to yell at him. This story is so great and I am so happy I found it- and that you wrote it from the start then of course
Linneagb chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
Awwwww, jealous Kurt is so adorable
Linneagb chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
Awwwwww... poor Blainers... and poor Finn... Ow, ow... ow...
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »