Reviews for Fathers
midlifecrisses chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
Aww Burt is learning!
midlifecrisses chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
That's what's missing from this - Sam and the Hudmel house.
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
I loved what Burt did to Mr. A.
midlifecrisses chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
I'm not crying - NOPE.
edu1e6 chapter 31 . 10/31/2013
I've loved this story thank you so much for writing it. Ax
Kerrie chapter 31 . 10/20/2013
This is quite literally the best fiction I've ever read - not fanfiction, not klaine fiction or glee fiction, or anything. Like this is single handedly the best thing I've ever read on the internet. Oh my god. You are the MOST talented writer I've ever stumbled across and this story was absolutely phenomenal. Like, this is the kind of story I want to publish and put on my book shelves besides my Harry Potter books. The way you managed to portray every single one of these characters THROUGH the eyes of a semi-minor character was just mind blowing. I had a perfect sense of everything that was going on - not because I already knew the characters - but because you portrayed them so well. There wasn't a single negative thing, not a single piece of criticism I could offer you. This was perfect; I moved from tears, to laughter, I felt with the characters, like I was there with them, and I knew everything that was going on - right from the head of Burt Hummel. Everything about this was realistic, their emotions, their reactions, their personality. It was flawless. These are real human beings. I very rarely comment on fanfiction; mostly because I'm lazy. I wasn't halfway through this story before I knew I had to leave you with a review that would fully express my appreciate and just... awe... at your talent and hard work. I would read this story a thousand times over it was so well done. Thank you for sharing this with the world, it's a true gem.
Lara140112 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
i have read this Story three times now and I am not sure if I ever reviewed. So here we go: great Story, absolutely love it. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 31 . 9/24/2013
This is easily my favorite fanfic I've ever read. I loved every part of it. It was sweet, heartwarming, sad, happy, just everything. You are truly a great writer. Thanks for working so hard on this story. Love it!
Amanda chapter 31 . 9/10/2013
So I marathoned this story...I was so mad that I had to stop reading to go to work this morning! And I didn't cry...until your PS at the very end. Damn you and your way with words! But honestly this story was so awesome, I don't know how I've never heard of it before. Well done!
Kerowyn Van'Seph chapter 31 . 9/5/2013
All. The. FEELS! You know I actually considered not finishing this story after reading the first few chapters? I'm not a huge fan of stories that are told in the first person POV, but I decided...what could it hurt to read just one more chapter? And then that one chapter became another one...and another one...and another one, to the point where here I am, at almost three in the morning, having completely ignored all my coursework, simply because I just HAD to finish this today.

I'm glad I gave this story a chance because it is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Seriously, it's stunning. Now, I'm not saying that it is technically/grammatically/etc perfect (not because it isn't, but because I'm pants at identifying such things), but I loved the lovely characterizations, the wonderfully-written interactions between each and every one of the main characters, and, above all, the way that I could practically feel the characters' emotions coming off of the screen (not to mention Burt Hummel's sheer awesomeness, which did the same thing).

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us, and great job writing it!

keroV
Megster7 chapter 31 . 8/24/2013
AH. That ending.
"Goodnight, Blaine." I can't.

I was hesitant about this story at first, but I am so glad I decided to keep reading it. You covered everything so well. It was so interesting reading Burt's perspective because we got to see his thoughts but also his analysis of all of the situations and feeling of those around him.

Job well done. (:
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
I found this story and I am so in love with it!
I'maMeWriter chapter 31 . 7/23/2013
Wow...I need to take the time to give this a proper review later, but for now I just want to say, I loved this. Burt is literally my favorite character ever, and this is by far the best glee fanfiction
I've ever read, so having it be from his point of view made it perfect.
ZeppelinRules chapter 31 . 7/22/2013
I just found this story and I loved it! It was beautifully written. I'm not gonna lie I shed some tears at different parts of the story! I also literally laughed out loud at parts ( Alan the sand crab)! Again great job!
QueenSeer161 chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Ok, first of all, MAD props for taking on Burt's POV! I LOVE IT! Honestly, I'm really enjoying seeing this fic through his eyes, and it's definitely not something that's often done. Also, I was just going to save that comment until the end, but OMG this chapter - I was half-way hyperventilating worrying that they were actually going to fight. And the ending? The fact that Burt puts Finn UP to opening up Kurt's door and finds it hilarious!? OMG I am dying laughing. This is just - one of those quirky details that we don't usually get to see and gives me a whole new insight into Burt as you see him. Again, well done. Looking forward to the rest of this fic. :)
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »