Reviews for Fathers
Anonymous chapter 30 . 6/30/2013
I just wanted to say that this story is unique, extremely well-written, humorous, profound, uplifting, layered and extraordinarily beautiful; it's a work on its own. It has truly moved me, and will continue to do that as I know I will return to it periodically in the future. Thank you soooooooo much for this fic. You're awesome! :)
SR chapter 31 . 6/30/2013
Beautifully written story! Loved Burt's POV and laughed and cried right along with him. Please consider contributing more stories.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
YEAH THAT IS SO TRUE BURT HUMMEL HAS HAD A VERY GOOD YEAR. GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
PUTTING ALL THE PROBLEMS OUT ON THE TABLE MAKE FOR A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP. GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
COOL BURT IS GOING TO TAKE OVER CARE FOR BLAINE. WHAT A GOOD MAN. GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
BURT WOULD NEVER LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO BLAINE BECAUSE HE LOVES HIS SON AND BLAINE MAKE KURT HAPPY.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
GOOD START
Kiki chapter 31 . 6/13/2013
Wow, this story was absolutely amazing. Bravo! Keep writing :)
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 31 . 5/17/2013
Oh my God, you made me cry. I never cry at stories. Films, yeah, but never stories. This chapter- just, I can't cope. And when Burt said Blaine :')
icheeseflip13 chapter 31 . 5/13/2013
I freaking loved this story! I've never read anything Burt centric before, but this was really good. You're an awesome writer- I'm going to go check to see if you have any other stories now :)
ChocolateBeth chapter 31 . 5/5/2013
This is absolutely fantastically brilliant and I have completely enjoyed reading it! It made me laugh and cry and it is just perfect, so thank you so much for writing it :D
dauli13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Hello,
such a sweet story beginning. And I am really going to continue reading, because I like your writing style.
First of all you got my favorite character with Blaine and this emotions you are able to bring over in this chapter are awesome!
I truely love Burt in this chapter he is such a good and hounorable guy who cares about others and really sees and understands if they are not fine.

I am really looking forward to read the other chapters and have to apologize for my English its not the best I know. Hope you enjoy this review as much as I your first chapter.

best wishes
dauli13
CoffeePlease96 chapter 31 . 3/25/2013
This is the second time I've read this story and its still amazing!
frauleina chapter 18 . 3/12/2013
Awesome, sweet, heartbreaking, endearing story. I have never read a story from Burt's point of view and I really enjoyed seeing the boys through his eyes. Really great read!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/7/2013
ONE OF THE BEST ! amazing one & even with all the glee lines it was weirdly original .. LOVED IT. u r AMAZING please keep writing !
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »