Reviews for Fathers
travelingpact chapter 31 . 3/3/2013
Read all of this in one setting and now I'm sobbing. Perfect ending to a perfect story. Thank you so much.
lulu chapter 30 . 2/24/2013
this is a brilliantly written and touching story and I LOVE IT! you kept up with the storry line and had me on the edge of my seat at every chapter, well done. i suppose the only thing is i would of liked some more about blaine's parents but all in all great job
xhearttowordsx chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
OH MY GOD.
EXCUSE ME THERE'S JUST A FORREST IN MY EYE.

WOW. That was SUCH a trip! I'm keeping to my word, and here is my review!
I absolutely fell in love with this story! I was a bit hesitant at first with Burt's POV but you surprised me in the best way. You made it work in his voice while still being well written and infused enough canon to keep it perfect while adding your own touches to complete your universe. Such an emotional trip, in the best way. Every chapter ended in a way that left a plot line tied up enough that I felt complete and satisfied yet still yearning for more. AND THE EPILOGUE! I have to say there were a couple lines that made me suspect you would wrap it up in some way as Burt retelling the story at the end, but you still surprised me with the result! Beautiful and wonderful, funny and angsty and painful, and so full of love.

Wonderful story. As soon as I catch up on my homework I'll be reading more of your work! (Can't wait for those one shots filling in their lives!)
xhearttowordsx chapter 26 . 2/10/2013
So I found this story recently and kept the tab open until I had the chance to start reading a couple days ago, and can't believe I waited so long! I've been ADDICTED since I started, and as I find myself so far in and realizing I never left you a review! I'm DYING to see what you have in store for the last few chapters so I'll leave a glowing overall review at the end!
I just have to say, though, that I absolutely LOVED the banter about Rachel! Even in such an au plotline you managed to keep the characters very true to the strongest parts of their canon selves, especially her. (I hate her, and you didn't make me feel bad about it because I loved hating her in your universe too! And I love that she didn't have much of a physical presence but was still sort of there, so kudos on that too!)
I'm off to finish!
19missybaker63 chapter 31 . 2/6/2013
Oh, that was absolute perfection. The last line is the best, I was so sure (as I'm sure everyone else was) that it was Kurt. Your version of Burt is that man that we all want him to be. Thank you for a beautiful story.
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 31 . 12/29/2012
O.M.G.
That was incredible. Honestly, I could not have imagined a more appropriate ending - I was so shocked that it was Blaine, because I just assumed that it would be Kurt, but I'm so glad that that is the way you ended it. I think that was possibly my favourite chapter, and that last line was completely and utterly perfect.

Thank you so so much for writing this story and continuing to update etc. I have adored every single minute of reading this story, and my expectations were surpassed with each new chapter. It just really opened my eyes to an entirely new perspective, and it also re-affirmed for me that Kurt and Blaine are literally perfect for each other, and that they're meant to be - which is the greatest gift you could have given me.
Just thank you so much, again, you are an extremely talented writer - truly - and the idea itself for the story was one of complete genius.
You are amazing, and again, thank you so much :D
sheenamarieanne chapter 31 . 12/28/2012
It took me a couple of days, but I've finished this beautiful story! The Burt you've written is amazing, quite like the one in Glee but different you know? He really is Superman and I love how he's been a father to all of them especially to Blaine. You are an amazing writer! Keep it up!
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
Oh thank god. I am so unbelievably happy right now. Finally. That was just so beautiful
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
"The homoerotic undertones of Batman and Robin are undoubtedly present, but their heroism and manliness give them the perfect balance. Just like me and Blaine."
That was my favourite quote - just for the record. That was, of curse, another incredible chapter, thank you so much, and I'm so intrigued, and can't wait to start the next one :)
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
That was incredible. It was so moving, I am in tears right now. Thank you so much for writing this, that was amazing
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Omg that was absolutely incredible! I love the fact that you included the klaine I love you - especially the way that you showed Burt's ration to hearing about it. That last line is simply perfect - words cannot express how amazing this fic is!
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Omg this is amazing! Seriously, you are an incredible writer!
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 31 . 12/17/2012
sobbing... i am crying so hard right now... this was FREAKING PERFECT! I HAVENT READ A COMPLETED STORY THAT IS THIS AMAZING IN A VERY LONG TIME! THIS was one of the greatest stories that i have ever read, and i am truly soooo freaking excited that you have gained so much confidence in yourself from writing this story! you absolutely deserve it! this story is so great and i loved every second of it! you are such a talented writer and i believe i will be reading each and every one of your stories! my mom deb and i will. GUARANTEED! you are amazing and this story was amazing! i am so happy to have found it!

jackie and deb (your biggest late comer fans!)
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 30 . 12/17/2012
i... i just cant... booohooooohooooo... sniff sniff... i cant... i just csnt...

jackie and deb
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 29 . 12/16/2012
okay, so if i refuse to read the next chapter, that means that this story will never end. correct?

damn logic! i have to read it! now, i kind of want an alternate ending to this chapter. tell me why i totally wanted Rachel to be pregnant? that would have been as amazing as the way you actually made the chapter. it was awesome, but where rachel is actually pregnant and burt expresses his dissapointment in Finn, and all that jazz. lol

i lovedx this chapter though! it was amazing as usual!

jackie and deb