Reviews for Chains and Whips Excite Me
TGyamiBakura chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This was beautiful. I loved it.
Tommy.k.oneshot chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
More please
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Very nice :)
AngelDixon chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
if that was really your first supernatural fic ever all im gonna say is very well done im a big fan of this pairing... and to add bdsm... yup deffinatly made it to my faves rofl
EtherealSiren chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh, wow. That was nice. I usually don't go for the BDSM type of thing, cause there's usually something that ruins it for me, but this was simple and hot and very good. I'd love to see this continued!
DeansMuse chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
You did really good with this or at least I enjoyed it better than the one where the chief followed through.

Hope there is a sequel or chapter two. Will there be? Please?
krizz666 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
holy Fu** You are my HERO! That was hot and beyond. *begs* pleasssse write another story like that...maybe where Dean teaches Cas who the real dom is ;D
brigette hempkett chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Darlng, that was freaking lovely. Soo.. follow-up coming soon? I like how you took sweet, innocent Castiel and wove it into your naughty Castiel character. It was perfect! Btw, how pissed are you about the finale? I mean, powerful, scary Castiel is the sexiest thing ever, but it's so sad. :(( So, anyway, FOLLOW. UP. SOON. :)) loves! 3
doctorwhowatchesthewatchmen chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Sequel. Needed.

That was amazing. I love how you characterize Castiel. Two thumbs, way way up.
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I needed some naughty Destial smut today. You delivered! I thank you! :)
MK chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Really sexy shot I agree with the other reviewer that dom!Ca and sub!Dean are to die for! It's a shame it stopped there, anyway it was nice reading:P
Miss J chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
OMG this needs more! more! more! XDDDDDD Kinky!Cas is Kinky! :P
Michelle chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Really great for a first fic! Could there be some sequel action? Apparently it's not a 'one time thing' so...Please? :D
8MercuryHg0 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Mm... For your first fic ever, that was damn hot and sexy. I can totally imagine that, and bottom!Dean is to die for. Keep writing! I don't think that was crack though...