Reviews for Pokemon: Try it again Ash! Kanto
Xyoras chapter 7 . 5/21
The line
When dawn comes
Can have three meanings depending on the scenario
1) the arrival of the sun over the eastern horizon
2) the arrival of a person naked Dawn
3) the sexual orgasm of a person naked Dawn
Name WHAT NAME chapter 64 . 3/11
Well, that was an anti climatic ending. Ash got seperated from his friends... especially Bianca, and now he's given up on being a Pokémon Master. Now he's just trying to find his dad, who ditched the family for some weird reason. Ash is now acting a little jerky and whatnot.

Can't you post the sequel on FanfictionNet? It's really hard to navigate devinantart fanfics from my phone. I hope the dad arc would be over soon. It's a bore compared to the earliar chapters (you know, before the whole 'ash is a frustrated fowl' thing started)
Danny chapter 64 . 11/18/2015
Hi FanFactor1996, you don't know me, but I enjoyed this story, Try it Again Ash, Kanto! I have a few ideas for your future story and what the title should be: Try it Again Ash, Kanto! Only make it as Rated M and for the couple pairings: make it Ash/Bianca(Kanon) and Dawn/May they made out to be as closeted lesbians. Plus for the chapters that will be sex scenes, especially when its Dawn and May, have them refer to each as baby and May as the dominant in the bed.
chingon chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
really lesbians, that took all the story to level that pokemon would never go
Guest chapter 52 . 10/2/2015
The seventh movie is Destiny Deoxys. Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is the eighth
Master of the Mind chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
You miss counted and skipped 3 and went to 4
Guest chapter 64 . 6/17/2015
why would you not continue this thats so fricken stupid of you it's a great story
Neros Urameshi chapter 64 . 6/14/2015
So that's it, huh? You end this story, and now Ash left the group to find his father.

I'll be looking forward to seeing that. And hopefully, Ash catching some more Pokemon.

See you on DA!
thor94 chapter 64 . 6/11/2015
good story, the end is really strange. what happening.
can't wait the next book.
ultimateCCC chapter 64 . 6/11/2015
But no more Fakemon.
Alex chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
UPDATE NOW DAMN IT
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 63 . 5/24/2015
Awesome story here so far!
Riley chapter 30 . 4/12/2015
I only have one question... Will there be palletshipping? Pls?
Guest chapter 63 . 3/30/2015
WOW WHAT AN AMAZING STORY I LOVE IT SO MUCH OMG! keep up the good work you are a great writer! hope you go big one day and become an author!
Guest chapter 47 . 3/21/2015