Reviews for Muddling through Grey
alicat54 chapter 20 . 11/10
Every time I read this, it's still wonderful. I keep picturing this earth 16 meeting with the current flash show, and all the resulting crazy.
Still one of my favorite fics ever. Thank you.
Ciiriianan chapter 20 . 9/7
I read this several years ago, and went looking for it yesterday. I am SO glad I found this - it's even better than I remember. Your portrayal of grief and loneliness is on point, and this story resonates deeply with me. I am so happy for Jotunn that he found his family.
Nocturnea chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Just gonna review once (well maybe again later), summarily.

This was SUCH a great story! I love your characterization of the Rogues, Hartley and Con are adorable together and Owen's just plain adorable! I picture James and Dick (and maybe sometimes Wally and/or Artemis) becoming an unstoppable pranking duo. Clark is very (unfortunately) in character, not exactly a jerk but so oblivious and lukewarm that he kinda needs a slap in the face to get into gear. Bruce and Alfred are awesome (no other words apply, because they are just that kushti), and that bit with Barry being late has made me picture the mini-speedsters running amok in the new Flash tv show (kinda off topic, but yeah). In short, this was an amazing fic and I really want to draw about a gazillion fanarts for it.

As a side note, I thought Jotunn was a perfect name for Conner! Jotunn is a blanket term for all kinds of giants, or Jötnar, with the most notable types being Eldjotnar (fire giants) and Hrímthursar (frost giants). There are also leirjotnar (clay or earth giants who were extraordinarily strong) and vindthursar (sky giants who could fly or turn into eagles depending who you ask), so overall it seems like an awesome fit for Conner.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
I love this story
A bit heartbreaking but so good
Great read
Guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
Great story. I love it. If possible, please make a sequel or some story in between this .
FlorenceMeinGott chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This really is one of the best fanfics I've read and I have yet to find another like it.
Scarylady chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
Alfred is AWESOME. Just glorious.

Also, I love the way you write Batman-scary but with a strong core of compassion.
Standupsitdown chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
This story was wonderful! I've always liked the Rogues and to see them used like this was really something special. I couldn't stop reading, had to get through it. The interplay between them and Flash was done beautifully. Geoff Johns (Have you read his Flash Blackest Night tie-in?) couldn't of done it better himself. From start to finish this fic was one of those well written, emotional, jaunts that occasionally make you forget you're not reading an actual book. I haven't been reviewing lately but I just needed to give credit where it's due.
Mr. Chaos chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
Alright, so I get to be the one to push this story to 100 reviews.

Very, very well done. The Rogues are such a fun group and I love how you portray each and every one of them. Yeah. Superman is a dick... but the show made him a dick first so you can't be blamed for continuing what they started. I like the idea of Batman being the one that gets Cold and the crew to go... straightish. Makes sense, as for how tough Batman is he does believe in second chances and is willing to give you one as long as you play by his rules. Love how you wrote the entire team, great job!
Bookworm Gal chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
This turned out to be very good. I love the way you portrayed the Rogues in the "Young Justice" universe. It was very well done.
White-tiger-demoness chapter 20 . 3/11/2014
Positively brilliant!
MarissaTodd chapter 20 . 1/16/2014
Really good. Whose the new Robin, though? Jason Todd or Tim Drake?
caylender chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
I actually really enjoyed this fic (though the ending seemed a bit abrupt). I loved how you reinvented the Flash's Rogues in order to fit into the Young Justice world. I love the Conner/ Hartley pairing; I never would have thought to ship them, but you wrote them sooo well. I might be biased since I adore the Pied Piper, but I really liked the pairing. Great job on this fic. :)
AyameKitsune chapter 20 . 1/14/2014
I love this story! You are awesome!