Reviews for Muddling through Grey
I can really relate to Superboy's ache of loneliness. I grew up in my dad's office for the first half of my life and outside doing heavy farm work at age eleven and up. I had done a lot of nonfiction reading, so I know how the world generally works, but nothing about connecting with the people in it. Thank you so much for writing Superboy's isolation so accurately. I kinda this is fiction, but there really are people out there like Superboy, people who have grown up isolated, they read the books and know the lines, but they just don't understand human connection. Please, please, reach out and befriend those people, because they can't learn to reach out by themselves, and being alone is the worst thing when it's the only option.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
Loved this!
Kimera20 chapter 20 . 11/11/2016
awwwww his sory is fanastic! I LOVE IT!
Raeshi chapter 20 . 3/4/2016
Wow, I just loved this story. It was so good. I hope there is a sequel.
Scarylady chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
I love Alfred 3 He is all that is wonderful and also kinda terrifying...
MoonlightRurouni chapter 20 . 12/18/2015
This is officially up there among my favorite young Justice fanfics. Ever.
alicat54 chapter 20 . 11/10/2015
Every time I read this, it's still wonderful. I keep picturing this earth 16 meeting with the current flash show, and all the resulting crazy.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
Still one of my favorite fics ever. Thank you.
Ciiriianan chapter 20 . 9/7/2015
I read this several years ago, and went looking for it yesterday. I am SO glad I found this - it's even better than I remember. Your portrayal of grief and loneliness is on point, and this story resonates deeply with me. I am so happy for Jotunn that he found his family.
Nocturnea chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Just gonna review once (well maybe again later), summarily.

This was SUCH a great story! I love your characterization of the Rogues, Hartley and Con are adorable together and Owen's just plain adorable! I picture James and Dick (and maybe sometimes Wally and/or Artemis) becoming an unstoppable pranking duo. Clark is very (unfortunately) in character, not exactly a jerk but so oblivious and lukewarm that he kinda needs a slap in the face to get into gear. Bruce and Alfred are awesome (no other words apply, because they are just that kushti), and that bit with Barry being late has made me picture the mini-speedsters running amok in the new Flash tv show (kinda off topic, but yeah). In short, this was an amazing fic and I really want to draw about a gazillion fanarts for it.

As a side note, I thought Jotunn was a perfect name for Conner! Jotunn is a blanket term for all kinds of giants, or Jötnar, with the most notable types being Eldjotnar (fire giants) and Hrímthursar (frost giants). There are also leirjotnar (clay or earth giants who were extraordinarily strong) and vindthursar (sky giants who could fly or turn into eagles depending who you ask), so overall it seems like an awesome fit for Conner.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
I love this story
A bit heartbreaking but so good
Great read
Kudos
Blade
Guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
Great story. I love it. If possible, please make a sequel or some story in between this .
FlorenceMeinGott chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This really is one of the best fanfics I've read and I have yet to find another like it.
Scarylady chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
Alfred is AWESOME. Just glorious.

Also, I love the way you write Batman-scary but with a strong core of compassion.
StandupSitdown chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
This story was wonderful! I've always liked the Rogues and to see them used like this was really something special. I couldn't stop reading, had to get through it. The interplay between them and Flash was done beautifully. Geoff Johns (Have you read his Flash Blackest Night tie-in?) couldn't of done it better himself. From start to finish this fic was one of those well written, emotional, jaunts that occasionally make you forget you're not reading an actual book. I haven't been reviewing lately but I just needed to give credit where it's due.