Reviews for Mercy's Mothers Day
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This story is great. The whole situation is very well done.
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Wow, this was totally awesome, and I think you did a good job of keeping people in character. :)
P.S. I wanna hug from Warren! :P
W0lfsong chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awww X3 I love it!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.
My favorite parts, as best as I can remember them: Adam saying Mercy looked good and she thought he was talking about the cake.
Ben. You got him pretty in-character if I say so myself (and I do).
Jesse's letter, of course. You did a good job of making it heartfelt without being mushy.
And the ending scene was very nicely done.
Also, Kyle. Enough said.
AussieGirl16 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
please update soon!
Feel so Numb chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
I think the sequel excerpt, and the previous chapter that you posted are great, I'll look for your sequel story, and wish you luck in your next venture.
moko-chan55 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
awwwwww its so sweet! this was so awesome it made me want to cry when reading the letter! thank you for writing this 3
moko-chan55 chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
awesomeness i love it cant wait to read more! tho it was sorta confusing and hard to follow i asume more details were to be added later at some point
fully Loaded chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
awsome story! I loved it! I choose Bran for my hug, he's my favorite. :)
Rozale chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
loved it i was so expecting you to have mercy drop a bomb like well i have to be safe cuz you are goin to be a daddy again to adam but maybe yyou will make a sequel ;)
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Very nice story you have here, I do wish you put in a note saying what book this takes place after.

-Will there be a sequel to this?
YourDemonicAssassin chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
wait... wheres mercy? can you please continue the story? pretty pretty pretty pleaseeee? please? please? please? if not i understand. you still did and AMAZING job. :P
YourDemonicAssassin chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
wow... cant believe how much i love this! i am officially adding you to story alert, and favorites. and i want a hug from Stefan. he is so awesome! hahahaha! ONTO CHAPTER 2! you rule!
kittycatvamp chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
westpointfd chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I really enjoyed this. I love adam and mercy.