Reviews for Playing House
lucia chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
amzing hoe, amzing !
khazrn43 chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
That guest reviewer is an ass. I've read most of your fics and unless your an old English professor with a stick up your ass the spelling and grammar look good to me . What is wrong with people. You are an amazing writer. What do the kids says haters gonna hate. I loved all 58,117 words. Who cares if you used a comma wrong or used a semicolon the wrong way. This ain't Random house or McGraw-Hill. It's a FAN fiction website. I'm ranting I'm sorry. That guest idiot really got under my skin
khazrn43 chapter 17 . 11/17/2014
Badass Finn and Rachel love them. The intimacy you get across is spellbinding. Really great.
msmelanieelysa chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
I really wish that you would do the sequel that you had planned. That stupid Guest needs to move on. He/she was such a coward by signing in as a guest. I guess that guest is perfect. This story was well written. The "errors" were nothing that an intelligent person couldn't figure out. I wish to see more from you.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
You're obviously not writing fanfics anymore but hopefully you will still see this! I love this story! I just reread it (again) and I still love it! Your previous guest reviewer was a bit harsh and unnecessary in their comments. Yes there are lots of small errors throughout, but nothing that makes it a confusing read...and the plot is stellar! All you need is a beta or someone to proofread for you! Hope you are doing well and still writing about something, because you are definitely talented! :)
gleek4480 chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
this is so beautiful well kind of!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This fiction is amazing because the plot is believable and you showed great character development. There's enough drama, romance, and mystery. Just the perfect amount of the three to make this epic!

Now, if only you could write like a literate adult, that would GREAT! There are so many gross grammatical and spelling mistakes that it makes me want to kind of never read anything you write ever again. The idea is wonderful, you just need to learn how to spell properly, and how to use grammar in your favour. Seriously, it's not that hard.
Glen C0C0 chapter 18 . 5/10/2013
I WANNNTT MORREE!
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Oh my gosh this is awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
i love your stories soo much!:)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
Loved this story!
FinchelMonchelForever chapter 18 . 10/23/2011
luv this story ive read it bout 50 times nd it never gets old
everythingisfinchel chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
OMG THIS WAS SO GOOD! I couldn't stop reading it. I went to bed at like 5 am one morning, because I couldn't stop. I love your work.
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 18 . 8/11/2011
God you are such an INSANELY talented writer! Officially THE BEST au fic EVER :D thank you for writing this :) also.. big fan of Bones :) cant wait for the new season!
AintCynSweet chapter 18 . 7/25/2011
I would love to see a Chrismas one shot also I would like one where they take a trip to see Carole and Burt :) your very talented at writing! xoxo