Reviews for The Elephant in The Womb
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 3/9
Wow, it took me a while to recover emotionally after reading this one. I cried like a baby, like a mom. This was so emotional. And what Booth did for her & his daughter here? OMG, that was heart crushing & beautiful. That she recognized & appreciated his sacrifice for them gave me some peace. I can understand her despair. Every new mom should be able to turn to their own mother for guidance & support with their newborn. I'm glad she was blessed with the time to bond with her daughter. Her partner is one loving, caring, intelligent man. This was by far my fave chapter in this series. You definitely ended on a high note. Your gift for writing shone through here. Thank you for sharing your words. They were beautiful.
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 3/9
It's not often I get a chance to laugh reading FF. This was hilarious. So cute. I love Caroline. I love the way she loves Booth.
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 3/9
I love Booth & Cam's friendship. Didn't care for at first because she was having sex with Booth. Everyone knew he belonged with Brennan. So once that little debacle was over, I fell in love with Cam. I could see her taking this from the perspective of his well being & happiness.
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 3/9
Parker's reaction surprised me at first. But one he explained his "logical" concerns, I understood where he was coming from. Difficult situation. Would have loved one more chapter concerning this.
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 3/9
God I love Hodgins. Still amazes me how well you write these characters. Every one of them is spot on. Loved the whispered talk between B&B. So sweet.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 3/9
I belive that the one doubt I would never have about Booth is that he would be over the moon excited about having a child, especially with Brennan. However, you expressed her thoughts perfectly. So her.
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 3/9
Caroline is my fave. And along with her, I can't believe didn't tell her himself, Cherie.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 3/9
See, why didn't we get like this, something as simple as their gestures of love & reassurance on the show? It would have made the conclusion of that show as perfect as this.
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 3/9
That was cute & very much in character for all three, especially Max's vise grip hand shake.
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 3/9
You wrote them perfectly here again. Them being them. In love, comfortable with one another, & with the friendly banter still going on between them. Nice that All three could meet, awkward but friendly.
hjpstarwars chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Loved this story!
FaithinBones chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
These were very nice stories.
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Hannah needed to know I guess.

I thought it was cute that Booth offered a pass and Brennan turned it into a chore.
delia84 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
This is one of my favorite "this is how she told him" chapters. Wonderful.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I love how you write Caroline. Big smile for "Boof" Great job!