Reviews for The Elephant in The Womb
hjpstarwars chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Loved this story!
FaithinBones chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
These were very nice stories.
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Hannah needed to know I guess.

I thought it was cute that Booth offered a pass and Brennan turned it into a chore.
delia84 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
This is one of my favorite "this is how she told him" chapters. Wonderful.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I love how you write Caroline. Big smile for "Boof" Great job!
kessilover chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
you're story is amazing but i'd loved if you mentioned more Parker's conflict with the new situation nevertheless it was a great one .
BandBfan chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
Wow, just Wow PJ, This was heart crushingly beautiful, so full of emotions, pain, joy, worry for Brennan.

The courage for Booth to have to decide to leave his family hoping for Mother and Daughter to bond, and the courage it must have taken for Brennan to take on the challenge of doing things alone.

From experience the first child is so very scary when you have all the help in the world, let alone being alone with them for the first time. After my first couple of days of Motherhood(my dream since I was 10 y/o, I was 38 when I had my first) I thought to myself what have I done... I can't send him back...I look back now and I did have PPD. So common today but still not very widely diagnosed or treated.

Glad that Brennan, took and rose to the challenge Booth offered her.

Such a wonderful look into Brennan's character, I really loved it, and it brought not just a few tears to my eyes.

Thank you so very much, PJ, for writing and sharing this wonderful piece of yours.
BandBfan chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
Poor Sweets, he never gets a break from B&B!

Loved that it was Caroline that announced the baby news!
BandBfan chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
Oh Hodgie, you're so smart!

Love that Ange was perturbed that Jack knew before her...this was just a great piece of writing.

MiseryMaker chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
Absolutely beautiful, Col. Really loved this chapter. Booth's walking away was the perfect thing for him to do. Loved the conversations she had with the baby, the fact that she introduced her to her grandmother... all of it.

I was terrified that you'd killed Booth early in the chapter. I'm so glad you didn't This chapter lays the foundation for them to have such a happy family!

MiseryMaker chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
You almost killed Sweets! Oh how this chapter cracked me up. Really. I wish he'd ended up in an ambulance! Hilarious!
MiseryMaker chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
That subtitle...? Hmmmm...

But the chapter was marvelously well written. Loved Wendell taking charge and trying to calm the interns. Adored the awkwardness of the Brennan/Cam conversation. You really knew what you were doing having Cam go to Booth for a straight answer about things. I loved the way he stood up for them. And that reference to way back when he had told Cam he was on Bones' side? Yeah... I really loved that part.

Lovely chapter.
MiseryMaker chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
How you can write a father and his son so well-I just don't understand. You captured everyone in this chapter perfectly. Parker's hurt and his questions just broke my heart. But it was so absolutely realistic that I loved it.

Sigh... This one was fantastic!
MiseryMaker chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Loved every single word of this one! Truly.

This line was so perfect it's SCARY! "Or… you could just… hit her with a wrecking ball." Booth shrugged.

Fantastic job with this one!
Ondiac chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
I LOVE Caroline! I can totally hear this in her voice!