Reviews for The Tall Stranger
alexlc chapter 23 . 5/8
This story was really interesting. I wish there was more. :)
blondjinjit chapter 23 . 3/1
love the story please please continue
XxFire-LilyxX chapter 23 . 9/18/2014
That was so sweet. Update!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
Write more now... Wrote more now or I will kick your ass
me chapter 23 . 10/31/2013
I really like you rose...but I will bed ANYONE...
rose
that's ok...what the fuck
me chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
I really don't care how many times you say it was just for pleasure I cant get over the fact that hes a man whore AND he fucked Tasha! Plus rose busted him and Tasha dimitri was grabbing her ass and all you have dimitri say is it was not what it looked like and rose is all "ok" sucking stupid...this story could have been soooo much better and your grammar sucks ass
me chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
why would you want rose to be with a man whore? in my opinion rose would never go for a guy like that...a man whore does not deserve her virginity! plus whats with your grammer? its fuckin bad!
my 2 guys chapter 23 . 6/1/2013
that was good keep it up
5ummer3quin0x chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
dont stop!please update
bboops15 chapter 23 . 4/14/2013
next chap please
Endlessly Ethereal Eternally chapter 23 . 12/26/2012
please please please update this!
its really good and i really want to
see what happens and how it ends!
Katerina Baynes chapter 23 . 8/27/2012
FUKING AWESOME
mademoisellesnow chapter 23 . 8/16/2012
Great!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
wonderful chap, sorry that i haven't reviewed in a while. for some reason i was not getting the alerts that you had updated, so i had to go back and read the previous chaps that i missed.

this is one of my favourite stories, and im really anxiouse as to how rose will find out about dimitri and than what will rose do? and of course there is tasha who just does not want to let go.

dimitri will have to give rose something as rose will only stay cooped up inside for so long and she will only start asking more questions as to what is going on.

awesome chap, looking forward to the next.
Nellyrose1994 chapter 23 . 7/13/2012
Nice chapter,hope she comes back soon! :)