Reviews for Barbarians Healer
Aiphe chapter 31 . 9/20
I've read this whole fic in just one day and I must say I just loved it. This last message you just posted with your idea of re-writing this story seems appealing to me. I've already noticed how your style has changed since the first chapters to these last ones. Before you tended to write like paraphrasing the same idea. It was ok but that really slowed the action of your story. And seeing that you're studying about Scandinavia I would not doubt of writing more (and better!) of the Nordics ;)
beautifullywicked13 chapter 31 . 9/11
I love this story. It really well written even if you don't think so. If you do decide to completely redo the story I'm perfectly fine with it. However this particular version will always be one of my favorites to read so please don't take it down.
It be so awesome if you rewrote it! I love the original though so please keep the original one up. If you do decide to write it over again I believe that some of the character were very well written and only some were just the slightest cringey at some points. I'm very excited to have read that you will be continuing this story and can't wait to see updates on it. ️
Comic Goldfish chapter 31 . 8/13
It would be absolutely fantastic if you would continue this story! I read this maybe two years ago, and have reread it a few times since then without much hope of it continuing, but omg yes! I mean, please!
KiwiandLemon chapter 31 . 7/15
YES ! THANKYOU for this information , please update this wonderful fic x
kiriecat chapter 31 . 7/15
Honestly Cousin-Nick I been a fan of this work and your writting in general from as soon as it was published , I as an older reader am ecstatic to hear this news ! I dont have a proper account but YES I think you should update and revamp this story ! It is one of the best written fics I have ever read and I know you can make it great,
Quatrina-san chapter 31 . 6/22
I enjoy the original, but I would enjoy any work of yours. Feel free to update if that's where your muse for this story takes you!
Please continue! Ive fallen in love with this story...ita fucking amazing!
ScandinavianMutt chapter 31 . 5/8
I would totally be down for a rework! I haven't read one of your stories I didn't like so far
RytersBane chapter 31 . 4/28
I can honestly say that I've been following this since late 2012, and it has been one of my top most favorites in regards to story line and plot development. I found myself rereading it last year, actually. To read a new and improved Barbarians Healer complete with all your Medieval Scandinavian knowledge, would be amazing to say the least. I won't lie, waiting to get to this point in the redone story is going to be torture. But I will love it regardless, and will most definitely be waiting with baited breath. I give props to you, sir, for writing my favorite SuFin fanfic!
You should totally update and finish the story! You can give it the justice it deserves!
Pigyz-kun chapter 31 . 4/21
OMG do it!
I have literally been waiting for this to update forever!
I am totally up for a revamp of the story and am very excited now!
memsaab chapter 31 . 4/18
zzxya chapter 31 . 4/17
I can't believe you're back, it's so wonderful to see you still taking an interest in something that's been going on for so long! I've long since moved on from the Hetalia scene but with your work I'd be back in the thick of it in a heartbeat! I thought the story was absolutely wonderful before but if you'd be willing to rewrite it I'd support you 100%. You have an amazing talent and I would love to see what more you can do for our lovely Nordic 5! Best of luck!
LadyArn chapter 31 . 4/16
My computer won't let me log in to my account, so this will have to do for a review.

Please, please, please, finish this fic if you can. I've left fics incomplete myself, and I sill regret it even though there's no way in hell I can finish them. I've reread it a thousand times, fallen in love with the characterisation (because it's so much more than just a Hetalia fanfic at this scale), and even been inspired to start a piece of original writing based on Scandinavian history and folklore.

Even if it's one update a year (seriously, I'm following fics that do that, and I have no regrets), please, if you have the will and the inspiration, please finish this fic.