Reviews for House Call
Dr Who Fax chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
I really like this story, funnily enough. Most of these kinds of stories, the ones where people create their own "episode"/adventure that I've read have turned out to be... well, they should've stuck to other things. But this is really good. :)
dragoncreators chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
that was wonderful. i love it, the mad man can dance because for once, everybody lives.
dragoncreators chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
I can soooooo imagine that last scene!
dragoncreators chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
I can't imagine joe wailing.
Clever Lass chapter 19 . 11/14/2012
Little confusing in places, but very enjoyable. Interesting idea to combine Nine and Ten, and team him up with Eleven. So glad that everybody lives in this one!
Clever Lass chapter 17 . 11/14/2012
Lol! gotta love Amy with a chainsaw!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
I want full Time Lord Doctor to get Rose back :(
MaddAlice chapter 19 . 12/28/2011
I loved this! This would be a perfect epsiode for 'Doctor Who'. It would give up better closure than Bad Wolf Bay. Well Done! :)
Kabooshka chapter 19 . 9/26/2011
Awww a lovely ending :)

Thank you so much for writing this story, it has been on my subscribe list for ageeeees and whenever it popped up on my emails i could tell which story it was jsut from teh first letter of the name :)

I have enjoyed it so much and i understand that it had to end some time but i will miss it.

Indeed the Bad Wolf does work in mysterious ways ;)

who knows mayeb joe, Rose and the doctor wil meet again one day... *hint hint* XD

i liked the ending how they all got out alive and also how sally and loretta are now human. also liked how Sally gave eleven a rose (at least that was what i pictured it as... i may have been wrong...)

i wonder what happened to the daleks and skaro though if everyone lived? maybe part of another story?

and off on another adventure they go :)
BaDWolF89 chapter 19 . 9/23/2011
Simply fantastic, but I would have loved for the Doctor to explain what happened. Amy and Rory are probably wondering how there alive and not dead. But I loved it! Possible sequel?
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 19 . 9/23/2011
loved this and will definitely read again from the start...would love to read more adventures of Joe and Rose...thanks for sharing this with us and working it to its wonderful conclusion.
StrawberryPajamas chapter 18 . 9/8/2011
ooh i love it so far! great job! joe noble is such an interesting twist on the doctor's duplicate - very clever:) i also love the plot development: it's interesting, and even though it contains davros, a rogue TARDIS, and a whole other Time Lord, I could totally see this as an actual episode. That really says something about your storytelling ability - so once again, great job!

I'm seriously looking forward to the next chapter. Keep it up!:)
BaDWolF89 chapter 18 . 9/6/2011
Omg, Omg, no Cliffhanger...Get back asap and finish that up!Please! Update again soon, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting here.
TheOncomingWarlock chapter 17 . 8/31/2011
Ahhh! This is great! You have to write more, soon! I loved it :)
BaDWolF89 chapter 17 . 8/31/2011
Bad Wolf destroying both Davros and Sally, sounds pretty epic if that'd happen. Update again soon!