Reviews for Slow Burn Summer
You write Damon so well I just love love love this story wish you would write more Delena this is like the fiftieth time Inam reading this masterpiece- amber
Livetoreadlovetoread chapter 11 . 4/26
Not ready for it to end I simply love your Damon and the writing sharp and witty - packing a punch with brutal honesty. I wish you would write a one shot of some future of the two together
Livetoreadlovetoread chapter 12 . 3/3
How did I not read this masterpiece before. I could wax lyricals about your writing. Sheer brilliance! Raw, visceral incinerating! Abso fuckin lutely loved every minute! Genius
BlueEyes4ever chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
Just finished it the 2nd time and I have the feeling it won't be the last ... I'm simply in love with your way of writing damons pov. even after so many yearsI'm glad I found this masterpiece!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Love Damon POV
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
OLD Damon is just awesome. I don't understand why Elena is still pinning after Stefan when Damon is around. ..hmm
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2016
Favorite part is still the donut shop.
edwardlyssahands chapter 12 . 5/10/2016
Slow clap for getting Damon absolutely SPOT ON. I think I could read in his POV forever
Inaheartbeat1 chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
THis is still the best fic I ever read...I think it's the fourth time I'm reading it and I'm awed by how well you grasped the characters.
celisc chapter 12 . 4/7/2015
I've read this story once before, and at the end I forget to review and never found it again... But now I did, and I read it again, and I loved it again. This Damon, it's the best that I've seen here in fanfiction, you get him so well! Thanks for writing this, really, you're amazing!
always-never-obviously chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
I LOVE your Damon, he's so damn funny
Lady Mythology chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
I am in love with your Damon. I think you nail him better than the TV show, and, when I write my Damon, I hope to be half as good as you. Lovely job, lovely Damon, lovely story.
Kina Kalamari chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
I've been staring at this stupid little review box for like five minutes now, and I still am not quite sure what to write. I have bitemarks all over my fingers and my stomach feels like it's going to eat itself from FEELS and I keep doing this weird grin-laugh-breathe thing and I don't think I've read anything that made me feel like this in a really long time if ever. (Although I might have come close when I watched that Delena scene in the hall in 5x17.)

I'm not one for swearing, but this is the best fucking thing I've read in ages. It was subtly hilarious (which is exactly the kind I love) and it was packed with emotion and it was perfectly characterized and I kind of want to marry this piece of literature. Might I have your blessing? (Although considering this is three years old maybe you're not even on FFN anymore. Maybe you'll never see this. That would be sad.)

But regardless, THANK YOU for writing this. And I think I'm just going to hit "Post" and then sit here for a few moments and try to remember where I put the part of my brain that actually does productive things.
Kina Kalamari chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Okay, apparently I need to keep my hands clear of my mouth when I'm reading shit like this. I nearly bit my finger off during that kiss scene. Hot damn.

Also... "Stefan needs a lot of things. A shower. A lobotomy. A laxative, probably." That line flipping killed me. I don't even know why. I just couldn't stop laughing.

God, I am loving your writing. This is just amazing. And I'm going to continue on to chapter seven now.
A chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
Ay no, esto es mucha hermosura! I'm so in love whit this history, it's perfect! I don't even speak english but i can read and understand the whole fanfic and i seriously love it!