Reviews for Cartman loves BeBe?¿
wHaT
Poopoo Platter chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This was hilarious. Great (troll?) fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Sick.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
O.o da fuuuuuucccckkk was this?
lul chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
lul lul kartmn sux why lululululululululululululu poor wend and beeb LOL niec stry :)-
yo chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
the beginning wasnt bad but if u took out the prt about cartmans mom then it wouldve ben rly good. cartmanxbebe seems unlikely but cartmanxwendy rocks, dude. prty good job except for the incest.
Hunter.48 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
That was awesome XD really phucked up but still awesome
D'Artanyan chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Wow. I knew sout park was screwed up but I had no idea lol *looks at tv playing south park suspiciously* *shouts at tv 'You lied to me!'*
Kenny's Goddess not signed in chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
See, I'm a nice person. I always leave an email address when I flame. ::ahem:: Anyway, to begin-this was short, plotless, and had no basis in the actual show. Cartman would never want to be with Bebe-they have very little interaction anyway. Cartman x Wendy in the room at least had some basis in the show, but Wendy got over herself very quickly with that urge as soon as she kissed him. Now, as for Cartman making out with his mother...you're just fucking disgusting. Cartman always is worried about his mother's sexual acts (or denying them). Remember in SP:BLU when they all found the German shiza video with his mother getting crapped on? And he asked her "Ma, if you were in a German shiza video...y-you'd tell me, right?" He would never want to do any of that with his mother. Or anyone. Cartman is the one in the show who wouldn't do anything like that-he has little female interaction. Now, it would be a bit different if Kenny was in the role of Cartman for your fic. Kenny is a little pimp who would do anyone. ; Running a spell check would be nice, although this is one of the better spellings I've seen for a crap-ass fic. But yeah. Sorry to be so blunt; I just didn't like it. Feel free to reply if you must-I welcome a challenge! ;;
OMGtheykilledkenny1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
LOL thats sooooo funny Great great great
Nate Kappesser chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
That was the worst fanfiction I have ever read. Are you retarded? I think you are. It's okay to be retarded. Just stop writing fanfiction, please.
Turquoisephoenix chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
A nice story, but it was a little on the short side. Try to write more next time.
ShadeKnight chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
screw that last reviewer, that was totaly sweet. Only Matt and Trey could come up with something that sick, it ended just like they would have. Awesome keep it up it made me laugh.
Christina chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Could have been worse. Much in the spirit of the show, in fact. Though you could have dropped the bit at the end, you know of what I am talking. That was pointlessly provocative. BTW, Bébé's love at first sight is one thing, but Wendy is a girl with integrity, *and* she's still in love with Stan, I doubt she'd let him down like that. Still, keep writing.