Reviews for The November 9th Letters
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 7/28
Quite a story and as my birthday is Nov 9th, I had to read it. A nice post-wizarding-war story.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 1 . 6/2
Let's just say I'd favourite this story twice if I could. Great job with the letters — and the plot twist in the end is muy cool. I love the chemistry between Harry and Severus Snape.
ashleywong0609 chapter 1 . 4/29
I immediately reread the whole story and started punching myself,"How come you not notice? Stupid,stupid girl!"
whitehound chapter 1 . 2/21
Huh - I figured that Robert was Snape as soon as he appeared. Nice idea.

The only problem with calling the boy Severus Albus is that it means his initials will spell "sap".

Two minor Britpicks - should be autumn, not fall, and we don't use cutesy words for injuries such as owie and boo-boo here. Harry would just say "when you hurt yourself".
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Awwwwwe

Totally lovely.
ObsessiveCompulsiveforhp chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Oh damn i wasnt expecting that but now i've got tears!brilliant!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Oh, my! I actually did not see that coming (ok, it's been a very long week at work...).

What a marvelous set of letters (and I knew where my brothers kept *their* magazines, too, and let me tell you, under the mattress does not work on the top bed of a bunk bed, so they found a different place, which I also found).

This is a brilliant story and I adore it.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Nice. Thanks.
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Fabulous!
distorted-me chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Absolutely amazing! I LOVE this story!
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
:) that was so nice. I almost thought it was a re-incarnation story for a bit.
T chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This is perfectly lovely as a stand-alone story. You've done a beautiful job with each of the characters and with the correspondence.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Excellent twist... Did not see the snape being Robert coming...
hazeldragon chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Lovely story! What I loved the most is that my birthday is also 9th November, that definitely endears Lil Severus to me.
elleminnowpee chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Totally didn't see the plot twist coming, but I loved it!