Reviews for Charms and Potions and Babies, Oh My!
Noonie1 chapter 1 . 7/5
Well done! I'm looking forward to reading through some of your other stories.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Spot-on characterisation. I love the way you write Molly and Arthur particularly.
Nova.8 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Lol, trust Ron to jump to the wrong conclusions and Ginny to aggravate him more.

All in all this was a pretty funny and completely weasley-havoc one shot. Great work. I especially thought the stuttering jinx was good and George is always a laugh.
katesari chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I was all for letting harry and ron have a nice shouting match, it was fun reading this! Enjoyed it! Bye
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I'm almost crying with laughter here- well done!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Brilliant! loved it.
042014 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Really amusing!
rebelreader22 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh my god! You had me laughing my arse off! Please, don't ever stop writing fan fiction. And please continue this! I want to know what Hermione and Ron were talking about! :)
Venetiangrl92 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Loved it ! So cute!
extremehpfan chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I really like this story(I like pretty much all of your stories). I thought I would let you know someone published a story very similar (and I mean more than just plot line close, but almost idetical) to this one, but published after you, so I am pretty sure I can assume they copied you (plus, I've read plenty of your stories and know that you write well and have plenty of original ideas that you wouldn't need to steal a story). I can't remember the author, but it is out there somewhere.
IHaveAWandIJustCan'tShowYou chapter 1 . 5/5/2012