Reviews for Charms and Potions and Babies, Oh My!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
She really does love winding Ron up! Great work!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This was pretty funny. Oh Ron...
Serenity2012 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Haha! I loved how you captured Ginny's personality with this. Lots of delicious awkwardness with the whole family talking their stance on Ginny's and Harry's relationship. Keep up the good work and great writing!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Ron overhears, over reacts and calls in the cavalry - typical. Nice one!
wizmage chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This is a good story. Ron is a hypokrit.
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hello,

I love your story but it is toooooooooooooo Short!

I love it, you write H&G stories. Thanks

This looks like it could be a begining of a delightful story of rebuilding and getting to know Teddy, along with the adventures of how H&G try to take care of him.

To be an adult not worrying aboutVoldyshorts and his band of idiots.

Good luck I hope you will decide to make it longer I love when I can find a story with H&G along with Teddy.

Thanks for the ride

Miss Millie
ErikArden chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I was seriously laughing my ass off during this. Funny as hell, great story!

~ErikArden
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
What was Roonie going to say?

Great Chapter.

I've always believed though that Harry wouldn't just start calling Albus, albus (Unless it's an albus bashing(That I do admit to liking) or Arthur and Molly. I've always felt they would want him to call them Mum and Dad.

Can't wait for the next birds.

Ja ne

Jim
tumshie chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
An excellent little tale, with Ron managing to get two feet into his mouth at once.
fireburnshot chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Wonderfully funny, and typical Ron who is always good for a laugh.
Sugarplumjellygum chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
LOVED IT!
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
A very good and funny story. Mr Weasley would love a Slinky I always thought he had one and that was why he was so happy in his job.

A great twist regarding what Harry and Ginny talked about its good Teddy is being looked after.

I enjoyed Ron's suffering and pain flying gnomes always funny.

I bet if Harry had had sex before his death at the hands of the Dark Lord he would have went to be with his parents and Sirius. Love the power he knows not had far more meaning than ever poor Harry still no sex for him.

The fluffy green handcuffs nice detail I wonder if Hermione told him about that spell she does seem the type to like that sort of thing bossy and pushy in life the same in the bedroom.
WritingPen chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh dear... I was laughing so hard through the entire story!

I'm gonna live forever know, as a goood laugh prolongs life.

One day in a few hundred years, when people are asking me how I became immortal, I'll tell them it was because of YOU and your amazinly hilarious story!
HarmonyJoy chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This is a really sweet story! I just love your eloquence and what lovely language you use. :)
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3