Reviews for Mulan and Shang
Katie Tanner chapter 1 . 1/7
Ok... Wha-wha was that? No offense
Animelover chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I love it I would love for you to do more
daianapotter chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I would have see a kiss between this two in the movie )
AAAA chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Hehe really nice story! Loved the little part about his six-pack D That really give me some stuff to m fantasy if ya know what I mean ;)
waterandsky04 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
hey this is great but it was too short you should like either make a sequal or make more chapters
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Pretty, I like it, I really do.
EsmeAmelia chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
You ARE going to add more chapters, right? Because this fic seriously needs more development. Sorry, but I just don't care for fics that are purely I-love-you/hugging/kissing.
Fate chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
...ok. Good fic a little short though OH and why does Mulan's dad care about honor? Didnt he just give that"the greatest gift and honor is having you for a daghte" speech
SwordsBabe chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Aww sweet,keep up the good work!Mulan & Shang 4eva!
wild cat chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
She felt his six-pack clench

This line cracked me up - very sweert.

Keep on writing.

Cat
teacher chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
great story and lot's of romance,but think of the size of the chapters and how many chapters there is.
SpicyHollyElf chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Good story! I'll be checking to see what else you have written.
livi chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Nice...I know that this is your fic and you have every right to write it as however you like, but I just wanted to say that they are chinese, so are really conservative and consider all those hugging and kissing to be a bit improper. But very nice nevertheless!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
that was so cute:D...Thanks
Lizard2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Sorry hun, I prefer my romance a bit more drawn out - I love tension and angst. Despite that, this is very sweet, if a little cliched.