Reviews for Magic Kisses
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
I loved every chapter of this!
Goombaria's reaction to Goombario asking Spike for advise was hilarious! I like the shippings you've worked in too! I love the partners so much!
I hope you update this again! I really enjoyed your story.
Elemental Queen chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Haha, good chapter. Lol, Bombette is like: oh noes/cripes. I love how Parry is so darn adorable :3

Can't wait for next chapter. *waves fork at you* make it longer! :3
that one little guy chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Ugh, Bruce is quite a stalker, huh? Didn't think it was THAT bad. And I love how Bombette relayed Parakarry's big long ramble. Poor guy XD
DoctorEvilGeniusMario3000 chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
I've read this chapter and the previous ,they're all great and you should continue the story.
I'm also a major Paper Mario fan and I'd rate it a 10 this is a great story and I'd wish you good luck on the next chapters you create! :)
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
best story ever
VGS2 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Oh hurpderp! I managed to miss the last chapter! Even after your message! Oh what a numpty I am, sorry. :S

Oh well, don't sweat it about being late, pal. Just look at how late I am with this review! And you don't even wanna know the state that my fics are in. Oyy... XP

Oh well, from what I've seen, these have been some damn funny chapters. Seriously, who asks for help from Spike of all people? XD
I know he has a girlfriend, but c'mon now... Even in the game he was a bit out there sometimes. Especially if that last chapter's anything to go by... XP

Poor poor Goombario... I'll bet he's feeling somewhat inadequate with the whole size thing. XP
Oh well, not to worry. He'll be a Goomba King before he knows it, I'll bet

Well, unless his sister shrinks his ego to buggery, just like here... XD
Gawd, little sisters... What can ya say? Feels good to be a younger brother. XP

Oh well, 'twas a great last couple of chapters! And certainly well worth the wait, without a doubt :P
I can hardly wait to see where Goombaria's advice is gonna lead the lad. Knowing that girl, it's gonna be a rough ride, I can only bet... XP

Well, tata for now! And keep up zat grood vurk! n.n
Tsunamiracle formerly A-chana chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
It's been a while since I reread this. I forgot Lakilester had a mancave that was /literally in a cave/. Amazing. Although given Goombario's recent cluelessness, he may have been the perfect mentor for him anyway.

I'm glad to see this story's still on the table! It's a cute and funny read!
FrozenDroid chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
yay! an update! c:
SuperPaperWatt chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Yes, I am a huge paper mario fan, and this fanfic is great. I think ya did a great job on this. Are you still going to continue this story? Side note: Poor Watt. I always thought she was the best.
Katieisawesome chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
D: The End?
DFKJR chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
I’m pretty sure that plan would have worked if Kammy was involved.

…okay, just kidding.

Looks like Goombario is gonn’a have a hard time getting advice. BTW, it’s good that you’ve finally updated. It’s very rare for me to read Romance stories, but yours is pretty ordinal with the Paper Mario party members and the exclusive humor.
that one little guy chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
*rofls* Laki... er, Spike is awesome. I wish he'd been in more of the game.
papermario hooligan chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
sweet story, but if you look at watt she doesnt have a pacifier its a bulb which acts as her nose
Elemental Queen chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
I love how this is going so far. This is the first i have read with partner pairings
Tally chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Cute so far! :D Can't wait to see whats up ahead!