Reviews for Confusion and Love
CheshireKitKat chapter 3 . 7/8
Is there going to be more?
DeathPrincess2003 chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
I loved this Yaoi story... Thank you for writing this I surely enjoyed it
indierocklesterhitachiinsin chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Can you, like, hurry up and write more of this GOLD? IT'S WONDROUS!
Kimmiko T chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
IloveGiroro chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
That was awesome I hope you add more chapters
Lemon Police chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Although it was cute and stuff, the first chapter WAS NOT a lemon. A lemon is sexual intercourse. This would be more of a lime than a lemon. A lime is everything else but sexual intercourse : ie, blowjobs, handjobs, kisses, biting etc. This was more of a foreplay than anything else I must say. But I enjoyed it nonetheless. Keep this in mind when you write again.
-Lemon Police
Hetalia12 chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
This might be only me, but though the lemons were great, (XD) The characters were a vit OOC. For example, Kyouya is the quiet, ruthless guy, not the blushing guy, and Tamaki would never, in my opinion, act like that. Even after that, I found that thenstoryline was a bit strange - wouldn't tamaki be crushed of the pain in rejected love? And why did Kyouha show no guilt for hurting tamaki, if he was very emotional? Other than that, i find the storyline to be a good start, but he characters were not as well developed.
kittyangel1999 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Good story will you keep writting it?
PsylanceSimons chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
I feel so bad for Tamaki, not only because he got his heart stomped on but he got caught in that totally awkward situation! I mean who cleans at two in the morning!?

I hope thing Tamaki and Kyoya make up and stuff!

You are a really good writer, keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter
Panda Master X chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Hahahhahaha, yeah, that's was a good idea writing the masturbation scene for tamaki instead I'd Kyoya! Hahaha so funny! Please update this! I really wanna read the next part for when Kyoya decides to confront him!
xLittleFoolx chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Haha poor Tama-chan, harassed by the silly maids! I can't wait for Kyouya and Tamaki's sweet reunion :3
Gianna Sparrow chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
you wrote this while babysitting? :O even that part where Kyoya touched himself? X_X Oh my god, what if the kid's parents had found out! They would have fired you!
Gianna Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
T'WAS. THE. HOTNESS.
MirthfulMurder21 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great job :) That was really hot, especially since it was your first time writing a lemon. Loved it c:
XtremeQueen1234 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Kawa─ź! And steamy! (I like those 2 things) :)