Reviews for Fate or Fortune
inkbender chapter 1 . 8/26
Nathan is adorable! So awkward. Awkwardly adorable. I think I'm in love with an OC, how scandalous.
Grank chapter 21 . 7/25
apparently in Japanese four and death sound very similar so in many buildings they skip floor four and go straight to floor five
Noooooo! Don't end! I need to know what happens next! Please!
CherryFlamingo chapter 21 . 8/29/2015
The ending was great and all, but I feel a bit unsatisfied. It's meaningful, not too cheesy, and never really lost the serious tone it had since the story's started. I just wished they could meet face to face (even if four years really passed) and come to terms like that. I also wished that their friends would realize in a reunion of some sort because constantly hiding that fact (Even passively doing so) just doesn't sit right with me.

Overall, I found the ending bittersweet. It was a good story overall, andI quite liked it :)
CherryFlamingo chapter 19 . 8/29/2015
I'm kind of hoping that Naoto and Nathan would end up together now... He seemed really cool!
CherryFlamingo chapter 18 . 8/29/2015
The plot thickens!
CherryFlamingo chapter 15 . 8/29/2015
Yes! Nathan's into her! Wait, but this kind of reminds of Kanji...is Nathan even aware of Naoto's actual sex? I mean, he could be bi, but he could also be gay or (even) straight.

I'm definitely liking the characters around Naoto now, and I like the banter too. She seems more open than she did years ago in Inaba.

Also, Law & Order #1
CherryFlamingo chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
First off, Skyrim is awesome! I don't play, but I enjoy review videos, and I'm always impressed and amused by the creative prowess of the creators and the modding community!

Second, I'm so glad you ended their relationship so quickly and drama-free. I mean, sure it was full of misunderstandings (mostly on Naoto's side imo), but it wasn't exactly one of those overly used and clich├ęd means of ending a relationship (ex: misunderstanding caused from cheating, unreasonable miscommunication, sheer stupidity). In all honesty, I find Souji's own reasons for not allowing himself to live off of Naoto to be very...honest, and in a way, modernly chivalrous. He's honest about his dependency on his parents, his lack of financial stability, and even his status as just a teenager. I'm sure some people would have no problem living off of their significant lover even if they're totally underaged and without the means, but still...

Err, besides my rant, I really did like how you ended it because really, after reading stories about so many relationships ending, a change in the flow of things is pretty nice.
CherryFlamingo chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
I thought this chapter was really interesting. I liked the descriptions of other people you've included and I really enjoyed reading what things Naoto was thinking or processing. Rather than just finding him endearing, I'm actually liking him now. Maybe he's not as much of an extra than I thought he was :)
CherryFlamingo chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
Uh oh! Things are only going downhill now...
CherryFlamingo chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
Maybe...the culprit is Bentley! Just kidding, maybe he's just a really racist guy, I don't know.

Naoto should really take a break. Maybe then she'd have more time to herself and try to look into the tv world.
CherryFlamingo chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
I absolutely adore Naoto, but I wish I could see her wear a swimsuit or something. If only she came earlier for the beach episode, then the chances of her wearing one would've been higher. *sulks*
CherryFlamingo chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
I'm really curious how they broke up now. Even if they promised to go to the same university, they went to different ones at the end. All these flashbacks are making me anxious, grr!
CherryFlamingo chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
The rabid fan girl wished that you could've continued.

I would've taken her to be a neater person, but I guess her unexpected messy side is pretty cute. Hehehe...
CherryFlamingo chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
I'm definitely rooting for Naoto x Souji even if the latter isn't currently present, or at least, visible! It's really cool how you still manage to build some parts of their relationship and still have the reader hanging even without Souji here.