Reviews for MascaraDisasters and ShoeMishaps
ChOcOlAtE-cOoKiEmOnStEr chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was cool and fun to read (: (It was a bit confusing to read though, but only because there weren't any breaks in between where you changed POVs.)
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
First all: *dies laughing at Sasuke and his broken nose*
OK.
I love, love, love this! Humor abound, light love (even though there was an assassin in a wedding but I mean really, sucks to be the wife because damn, he didn't actually love her and now the doubles are hitching it up)
Eep. DAT KISS WAS PERF

and I love how coincidental their appearances were to each other. And I liked to see how Sakura could spot the differences between Sasuke and Koushiro-and how Sasuke could see that there was a difference in cheekbones between his beloved and Suzu. XD

Great job with this, dearie! It was such a fun read. c:
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
haha cute :)
Bloomart124 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I never expected this story to turn out this way. (it's a compliment xD)

I liked it though. Very much.

Great job and keep writing!:)
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was fantastic! I truly loved it.

I really love the whole plot, and how the "wedding" was all a mission. Just the thought that they had to pretend really makes me laugh haha. Probably because I feel like, internally, they were both like -HOLY CRAP. I WISH THIS WERE REAL- or -WHAT IF THIS IS US IN THE FUTURE?- or -I WANT YOUR BABIES- well.. maybe I just like to think that that's what they were thinking. I tend to let my imagination run wild.

Anyway, I also really love the humor and bit of romance that was in this. Like your explanation as to what Sakura thought Sasuke's makeout sessions were (i.g. I-belatedly-discovered-sex-and-your-lips-were-right-there-so-I-decided-fuck-it-mine-should-be-too). It made me laugh out loud. And of course how you tied the whole story together with the line of "Let's get one thing straight". That was very clever, and it worked well for the story.

Overall, this was great! I enjoyed it very much _
DivineKitten chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Awesome! Love it, very sweet sasusaku and this story deserves more attention, so ppl, read it! XD
SomethingLikeFate chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Another cute story! How adorable :) good job!
zagoorian athena chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I didn't actually get Sasuke's plan, and all the action during the wedding got me confused. But maybe that's just me being slow. All the same, I loved the story as a whole. And I love that the furious make-out sessions translate to "I love you". And I love that you portrayed Sasuke and Sakura's characters so well. And I love that Sakura was confused about Sasuke's feelings towards her at first. But most of all, I love that the fake wedding won't turn out to be fake in a few years. :) Good job on a great story. :D
halfdemonfan chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
yeah I like that episode of Detective Conan. good crossover to Naruto with it.
ravarath chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was a fun read! nice job
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011