Reviews for Rubies and Opals
MorningStar Disraeli chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
ha! i love this story! i came across it a couple pf years ago and i am so happy it's finally completed lol. thank you for writing this :3
snapy chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Oh please will you at least write something that says that your are chaning time or place in the story, one second we are down in the great hall, next we are somewhere totally diffrent and i'm getting a headache trying to catch up.
xxnormalnormalxx chapter 11 . 5/12/2008
*sob* u mean draco and ron do not get together in the end? why?
JaceDamian23 chapter 11 . 6/26/2007
LMAFO I fucking LOVED this story. it was so great. amusing. i just loved it. aw

lmfao draco kissed rons hand. ahah

“Harry’s services” Harry snorted once inside. Hermione shrugged

*snorts* lol

“He kissed my hand” Ron murmured dreamily.

“Keep murmuring that and people will think you’re falling in love with the git” Harry joked. Ron snapped out of his trance.

“Hm? Oh, yeah. Hehe. Heh” he laughed weakly

LMFAO damn. it sure sounds like he likes him haha

“Since you’re late, you won’t be able to sit next to your girlfriend Potter” Snape said maliciously, seeming to exaggerate and take pleasure in saying the word girlfriend. Ron’s face burned. Harry, remembering that Snape had once also been turned into a girl, could see the teacher with his oily black hair in two pigtails and snorted.

hahah harry LOL

“Hey Fred, don’t you think she resembles our dear little brother Ron? Just a bit, and if she were a boy…” George said. Fred blinked and stared harder at Ron, who grinned mischievously back, eyes sparkling with fun and laughter. He then looked at them, hand on chin.

“And you know what? I could swear you looked like my older sisters Frederica and Georgette,” he said.

“Really?” the twins asked.

“Yeah, and you know, they used to get SO mad when I was a baby when I pulled this face” Ron pulled his chin down and rolled his eyes up. Then twins stared at him again.

“Ron?” they asked faintly. Ron winked.

“Oh my GOD!” they yelled and fell in a heap on the floor. Ron looked down at them.

“I seem to have that effect on people, don’t I?” he sighed.

HAHAHAHA you idiots lol. your the ones that turned him into a girl ahha

“Now that they’re gone, I need to talk”

“Not to you Harry, only Hermione” he added. Harry looked at him, an eyebrow quirked.

“Girl stuff” he said. He grinned as Harry zoomed out of the room.

lmfao. girl talk ahha

“Funny how one minute you can scream your head off and the next you find you’ve lost your voice, isn’t it?” he commented. Ron blushed.

LOL

haha dean saying ron is too pretty lol

“Really. Looks like a rabbit head to me” Harry said.

LOL

that part where draco wipes rons lips and then ron wipes his lips and says eww thats disgusting. that part is so funny

I didn’t think Slytherins were capable of feelings” he joked softly. Draco smirked again.

*smirks back*

I should be in Transfiguration class” he said and left Ron wondering what he was talking about

lol. i new he'd figure it out

lmfao ron falls on harys lap haha

“But…” Ron looked down at the paper and quill on his lap. “What should I say? ‘Oh hi mom and dad, how are you? Me? Oh, I’m fine, I just got turned into a girl because my darling brothers fed me a cupcake’. How are they going to believe that?” Ron looked up to see Hermione holding a camera.

haha cuz your brothers fed you a cupcake lol

“What? Why? What’s wrong?” Hermione asked in alarm. “Do you have a disease? Did you eat something wrong? Omigosh, did the spider bite you? Maybe it had a sickness!

lmfao funny

and omg ron has his period ahha poor ron

lmfao but hermione was so dumb she couldnt figure it out

lol but ron didnt know about periods? haha wtf

“Oh sure, let a Gryffindor in. I mean, no big DEAL. Gryffindors are just mortal ENEMIES, but hey, who cares, right? Maybe next time I should just INVITE the Gryffindors in, right?” the picture said huffily. Draco ignored it. Ron walked in.

hahahaha too funny

You still do pinky promise?” Ron snorted. Draco grinned childishly. Ron sighed.

LMFAO

No, I’m bleeding…” Ron gestured around ‘the area’, red in the face. Draco’s eyebrow shot up higher and he just stared at Ron’s face. Ron’s cheeks burned hotter and hotter. Draco’s mouth quirked up a little. Then to Ron’s complete surprise Draco burst out laughing, just like Hermione had.

“Veronica… I think you… came to the… wrong person,” he said between laughs. “Don’t you think you should be asking another GIRL?”

Ron furrowed his brows. “Uh… she said something about a uterus… killer antibodies… eggs on holiday… oh, and ketchup. Yeah, the antibodies getting hungry and savage and eating the eggs with ketchup” Ron concluded. Draco stared at him, mouth twitching.

“She said that?” he asked, sounding on the verge of laughter. Ron felt a bit stupid.

lmfao these two parts are SO fucking funny

“And well, after the stay the egg leaves. Lousy room service I suppose” Draco joked “And because it leaves the uterus has to get rid of all the blood and tissue so they can ‘refurnish’ for a new ‘customer’” he finished. Ron looked thoughtful.

hahaha

“Please! Don’t ask me! I’m a male! Spare me!” he pleaded. Ron didn’t say a word. He just turned his face to Draco and unleashed the full power of ‘the puppy eyes’.

lmfao i cant believe that ron is having these talks with draco ahha por guy

As soon as he saw the brooms he squealed” Draco half snorted half chuckled “Like an excited piglet and jumped onto one. Well, he went up in the air all right. Almost crashed into one of the towers

cute

Oh. He does Ron thought dreamily. They split apart slowly, holding the kiss as long as they could. Ron looked at Harry and suddenly Harry’s brain kicked back in.

oh he does ? kiss better then draco? wtf? oh no

“I think you should get your head checked. Be a guy again?” he put the book down and stared at Hermione in the eyes. “I’ve always been a girl Hermione, why’d I want to be a guy now?”

WOAH. what a change lol. im surprised that snape is notr talking to him

She is not a Mudblood!” Ron shouted. Draco quirked an eyebrow and smiled slightly, amused.

“Isn’t she?”

Ron blushed. “Well… OK, she is, but don’t call her one!”

“Oh thanks tons Ron” Hermione said dryly.

hahaahaha funy

aww i loved how draco caught that snitch but i hated how ron went to HARRY. i mean draco is the one who got hurt

ugh i hate how ron seemd to like harry more all of a sudden when he liked draco first

Aw geez, do you have to sneak up on people like that? Can’t you wear bells or something?” Ron asked. Draco snorted.

“I’m a boy not a cow,” he said. Ron ignored him.

lmfao funy

Hey Ron! Looking’ good! What’s the big occasion, hmm?” Fred asked, walking by.

“Ooh, look, she’s blushing!” George teased.

“Must be some special guy…” Fred grinned, winking and nudging George.

hhahah too funny
Deeply-Insane chapter 11 . 6/8/2007
I loved it! I usually don't like Draco and Ron together but this was just awesome! I am slightly disappointed at the ending however. OK...wait...it was good. I guess I'm just sad that it had to end that way. I like happy endings and them not together isn't happy! *dies* I understand though that they couldn't really be together. But it is so sad! *cries* I really liked your story though. Keep writing. You're really good at it! (sorry if that is confusing, lol)

Angela
Eon Master chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
Whimper.
Eon Master chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Cool!
AncientHistory chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Hahhahha
viu chapter 11 . 12/25/2003
Wow. Never thought that Ron would turn to be a girl one day. Apparently, it suited him right.
The ending was amusing. Haha.
slashfan chapter 10 . 8/22/2003
Gah, I love the first ending... mwahahahah, though I would have named him Ronda. -
legano-san chapter 11 . 12/29/2002
LOL! u should make a sequel or somethin!
Tereids chapter 11 . 11/17/2002
lol! that part was the best! and 'cause of you fic i no long dis like Draco/Ron. Verry well writen! and hope you write more slash *peace sign* _ Neptune
Penance chapter 11 . 8/22/2002
I personally like this chapter better.
Child Of Autumn chapter 10 . 8/19/2002
That was so sweet!
Someone way too busy to login chapter 11 . 7/25/2002
That was the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read about Snape. I just had to say that cuz it was so good (stupid, but good, lol).