Reviews for The Devil's Vessel
dragonprincess01 chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
I feel for Byakuya, would not want to be in his position, not knowing which way it the right way and either way could mean his or the three worlds destruction. Would not want to have to make that decision at all.
Mim chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Good as ever What will Byakuya choose, and is the 'child' he carries really the hollow god? yet as Bya seems already attached to it how will he take it if he has to get rid of it? how sad... update soon, I can't wait to know what's next!
WinterStorm03 chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Aizen you meanie! Playing with Byakuya's emotions like that! (but I DO enjoy that, hehe :D) It was a lovely chapter, can't wait for the next one!
Sariniste chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Thanks for the chapter! I was so excited to see it in my inbox! So now Byakuya knows he is pregnant but does not know it is the hollow god, hmm. I am still a bit surprised that two people as intelligent as Aizen and Byakuya don't realize what happened, what with the clues of their eyes flashing golden, etc. Maybe they will understand when they find the book?

Please update soon!
Mim chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Update sooooon, I want to know what happens next! XD
sakurayuri89 chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Please update it soon as i am eager to know more.. I hope their child wont turn to be incarnation of devil.. Oh, it made me nervous.. Good luck and thanks!
Walkure Leuad chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Such mean thing to do to leave a cliffhanger like that.

Update soon.
geecee chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
I was surprised you updated this, but happy too! XD feeling sooo good to read Aizen and Byakuya adorable interaction. Wow, poor Byakuya is having giant shock that now he's now preg, and with Aizen nonetheless...and when he (they) know what's the baby is.. hoho. The resonance thing will get them rather sweet later/soon, I think ;) Thanks for updating, looking forwad for moooreeeeee...
BunnyHopster26 chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Welp we found the Devils Vessel. Lol dammnn byakuya and his fertile body. Getting possessed and going all spirit freak! Lol I love it. Glad to see this updated. Can't wait for more! Bunny 3
DeviWan chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Wow, seems interesting so far. I'll be interested to see more, so please update soon! :D
Sariniste chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Ooh, thank you so much for this chapter! I have wanted you to continue this story for a while now. Such interesting developments... But why doesn't Aizen remember Byakuya's scent? The sense of smell is one of the most direct pathways to the human brain. Plus, after all this, with Byakuya's eyes turning golden, surely Aizen must suspect Byakuya is the one seeded with the hollow god?

Did the resonance occur only after this second mating? If so, what does it mean? Does Byakuya now carry two fetuses? How will Aizen regain his powers?

Anyway, I am so intrigued to see what happens between Aizen and Bya, how you resolve their conflict. I'm certain it's bound to be interesting!

Please, please update sooner this time!
WinterStorm03 chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
yaaay! a new chapter! thank you for updating this story! can't wait for the next one! :3
kirenuchiha1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Question kuro means black and kasai means fire and kiri means beautiful(and alot of other things)so does kiri kurokasai's name mean beautiful black fire? I think I got the japanese wrong I'll look it up
iloveaizenandbyakuya chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Lol, Aizen and Byakuya's talks always interesting. Good job on Aizen's thoughts, and I hope he will get his power back soon. Thanks for the updates!
iloveaizenandbyakuya chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Glad to see you updated this one! Can't wait when they know who the vessel is!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »